Season 3 The last few seconds...

pm777

Cadet
Did anyone notice Vaughn's face went from :angry: to :eek: in the last few seconds of this ep. There was also a "click", like a gun loading then he had a surprised look on his face. Anyone else notice this?

yeah, I noticed his facial expression change too. I thought it changed to an "I can't do this" look. But I'll have to rewatch it to be sure. And I'll have to listen for the click, I didn't hear it. Good catch!

whell guys did you saw the promo pics ?
its exsplain alot.

hmm this is weird - i just rewatched it - its like he has seen something (which in unlikely bearingnin mind he left the cap on :lol: ) - was this intentional i wonder??? :thinking:

yah his face did kinda change...almost like he was questioning what he was doing...but what ev i was focusing on hit!vaughn with a gun.

pm777 said:
Did anyone notice Vaughn's face went from :angry: to :eek: in the last few seconds of this ep. There was also a "click", like a gun loading then he had a surprised look on his face. Anyone else notice this?
Yep! I did! That's why I was wondering, did he see someone or something?

my dad and I noticed that. we thought maybe syd walked in for some reason. like she found out that her dad and told vaughn to go there. who knows.

i dont think he saw anything...i think he was just looking in the gun to check it, and then i dunno, he just lifted his head at the realization of what he was doing.

I just watched it a number of times, and I don't think it was anything. I think they wanted to finish the shot without his face all squinty looking through the viewfinder! The click came after the screen went to black. Alias often fades to black at the end accompanied by a sound - like if something surprising happens, there will be a loud sudden noise. It's a way of ending an episode without some really obvious final scene or line of dialogue.

pm777 said:
woah! That's true.....I noticed that his face changed but then I thought it was nothing...it's weird........I wonder if it was intentional or unintentional??

Well I might be proven wrong, but I really don't think it will amount to anything. Alias doesn't usually operate like that. The only time they have really continued a scene from one episode to the next like that was between seasons 1 and 2. It has become too predictable this season to provide any real shock value. Also, I think the promo would have made something of it.
I just think it was showing Vaughn prepare for the big fight to come in the finale.

Back