Fantasy The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

well my friend went to it last year and she went to the 5:15 showing opening day and she said she heard that the 3:00 showing was jammed packed but the 5:15 one was like deserted...and it's not like we have a small town :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
no trust me adreniline (sp?) will keep me up :lol:

:shocked: less crowded?! you kidding its the first saturday! im going friday night too though, could be worse :lol:
Siri? :shocked: I MISSED YOU!!!!!! :(

I'm seeing ROTK tommorow with Alasse :woot:

It's coming out tomorrow! :woot: AHHH! but i'm gonna see it Saturday night with my friends. :blink: Now that I think of it, not the greatest idea is it? :blink: eh shrugs, the more the merrier :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

Heh!
Deep breath, deep breath! Don't pass out before you get to the theater Siri! ;)

Only 15 hours for me! Can't wait! 3:20pm tomorrow afternoon can't get here soon enough!

Everyone going to the midnight showing are sooooooooo lucky!! ^_^ Yaaay I'm going tomorrow at 4:25 P.M., which will probably take forever, but at least I don't have to wait for the weekend! :woot:

I'm going tomorrow at 12pm....sadly not 12am...i wanna watch the midnight one too~!!
I had to try a few places to book tickets. There's one place whre it's full the whole day for all show times~!! :lol:

I JUST got home from seeing it (it's 4:00 a.m. here) and I LOVED it!! I was definitely the best one, by far. I haven't read the books, so everything was a surprise to me. I am sooooo happy that Aragorn picked Arwen!! Yay!! And the battle scenes were the best out of any movie. My fav. part was when Legolas *Pauses to swoon* takes down the big elephant thing (?) and then Gimli looks at him and goes, "That only counts for one!"

omiiiii its sooooo good!! eeeek i got such good seats, (i only got there 4 hrs early!) for the midnight one, and :thud: the scene with Eowyn and the witchking was awesome, you go girl :D but how could aragorn be so mean to her.

and of course he goes with arwen :lol:

that scene with Faramir leading teh charge on Osgiliath was... :thud: brilliantly filmed, so sad :( and the whole last scene, flipping back and forth between aragorn etc and frodo and sam, i was about to die of nervousness :o_O:

*sniff* the ending was sad :( but also happy

Legolas's stunt was awesome :lol: but i think i like last years better ^_^ And the dead were SO cool!

hum... well im kinda half asleep, about 2 hrs of sleep so ill finish later im sure i forgot something :lol:

i think it rocked!! very good :smiley:

i didnt' think that it was that sad, the dead army was soo cool. and it was pretty exciting the spider part, i was at the edge of my seat on that one! i'm happy that aragon and arwen :smiley: (bad speller lol)

good movie, u guys should see it, the ones that havent'!

The movie was really good~!!!! I enjoyed it sooooo much. :woot: :D :lol: (y) (y) (y)

Yeah, i liked the scene where Legolas takes down that *elephant*. His movements were so smooth~! And always have been. ^_^ :D

I loved the scenes on Legolas towards the end when the whole battle and Sauron were over. Especially the part where Aragorn was crowned...the scene with all the elves together... such a pretty sight~!! Legolas is soooooo hot~!!!! :lol: :lol:

The Shelob scene was really good too... it happens to be my fav part in the book. Dark, scary..almost dying kinda thing. I was soo tensed almost throughout the movie..esp when Shelob was creeping behind Frodo. :Ph34r:

OMG...there's soo much more. I totally LOVED the movie. Though it was a little drag towards the end. :P