Fantasy The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

I saw it last night got the last tickets in the cinema! I got home at 11.15 and yes it was the best out of the 3. I had read the books and so was not surprised about the plot but it was fantastic anyway.
I was so happy every time legolas or aragorn came on. SWOON

OmG this movie was sooooooooo awesome!! :D I'm going to see it again on Saturday! :woot: I loved Legolas's stunt and was it just me, or did he look sooooooo incredibly hot at the end scenes when he saw Frodo and at Aragorn's crowning? Eowyn's scene was awesome! I loved it! Everyone in the theater started clapping and cheering for her after she pulled off her helmet. ^_^ And a lot of the parts were really sad. I almost cried like 8 times during the movie. :(

one thing i didnt like was teh scene when frodo woke up in minas tirith and they had like 10 minutes of them hugging each other... i mean yeah we know theyre happy but they could have used that time for other things i think

omg omg omg omgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to come on here and talk about it soooooooo bad but I had to study...finals...parents..yeah. but I saw it yesterday and it was so incredibly- I mean words like...don't, can't even describe....I CRIED TOO! lol...couldn't help it, it was just so awesome....omg, I was still jumping up and down and hyper this morning when I woke up. uh, great great amazing movie. Preordered tickets and all was sold out! hehe. every seat was filled. it was great....ya know that scene where gandolf starts hitting the steward of gondor with his staff? ahhhh, that was great, we all started cracking up and the entire theatre starting clapping and cheering!...we all did that at a couple more 'extra awesome' (if you can get any more awesome!) moments. It was just so amazing!!!!!! and I'm seeing it again on Saturday! hehe! life is good.

did anyone else laugh their asses off when he woke up at home towards the end? I was still tearyeyed and def crying after that when he left but damn....the slow mo-laughter?? :lol: god that was funny.

I'm so spoiled for this movie! I've been reading ur guys' opinions here and @ sd-1, I'm so mad i havent seen it yet cuz ive had the flu. But i might be going with my friends tomorrow night, and my family sat. so hopefully i do! Cuz it sounds grrreat!!!!!!! :D

i know it's so fustrating!! I asked my mom if i could see it at 7:15 yesterday the day that it opened-she said no and today i had no homework so i was like mom can I got tonight? And she's like you should have told me earlier! I'm just like jeez, thanks for givin me an answer! Mission 2 no successful :(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! it was soooo much better than the other 2! it was flawless except the ending there were way too many hugs but other than that it was amazing!!!!!!!! you have to see it!!!

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD:

favorite parts:
1 the crowning of elassar
2 when gollum was falling into the lava but he was so happy to have the ring he was oblivious to his oncoming demise
3 when the eye of sauron like exploded (how to explain it) and it sent out the cool spherical shockwave
4 when legolas climbed onto the oliphaunt and kicked major ass!
5 when eowyn killed the witchking of angmar!!

Brittany said:
lol! well in the end, the two GROWN men sitting on my right were sniffling too, so...yeah... :P it was pretty funny.
Yeah, I'm still in shock from seeing it yesterday...most amazing movie...EVER!
But I have to jump in and say that there were quite a few grown men in my showing the were shedding some major tears as well...it was so moving!
Like I can talk...I was weeping like a baby!

just a question, for ppl who read the books did you think of the Eye as an actual physical eye? i know i didnt. obviously they had to have a physical one in the movie i was just wonder what you guys thought from the book