The OC

I took a look (why not? not a thing on!). It looks like a soap box with some potential.
;)

lol, and it shows again on thursday!

and for some reason, my little 8 year old brother was in the room when i was watching the show, and he likes it

i was watchun last comic standin last night and workin out so i didnt see it...but i watched the preview and it looks retarded...kid thats frim the streer livin in newport? WHATEVER

I just finished watching it, and I totally love it! I love the actor that plays Seth, the one that was on Gilmore Girls. He is just so cute. :smiley: I can't wait for next week. I'm totally going to be watching this show this year.

i watched the thursday episode again, and at the end did i hear it say, "if you missed the premiere or want to see it again..." to say it was showing that ep again? cuz i was half way out of the room and wasnt sure if i heard it right

And they're really trying to push it. They need another drama that has good ratings, and they're hoping this'll be it.

I saw this the other night and thought it was decent. Not great, but better than Dawson's Creek (the later years of it, anyway.) I also like the kid who was on Gilmore Girls. But one thing that annoys me...Why do the girls have to have such weird names? Marissa and Summer? I know those aren't completely unheard of, but it seems like teen shows always try to come up with bizarre names. (Then again, my favorite show of all time included the names Buffy, Willow, Xander, Cordelia, Anya, and Oz, so I don't know what I'm complaining about. :rolleyes: )

Back