The OC

I Can't wait to see tonight's episode. this show keeps getting better and better! Not as good as alias, but pretty damn close. I love how 90210ish this show is..it was about time they came out with another show like that

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I missed Wedesday's ep! I thought it would be on last night but it wasn't! :( can anyone tell me????!!!
--mandy :angelic:

ya they stoped running them on thursdays. Low ratings, hwich major bites.

lol i would watch it 3 times a week before, monday, wensday and thursday

very quick summary.

Seth created a holiday of christmas and hawnaka, (bad spelling i know), so they named it chrismukka. Ryan had to go shoping for presents, so marissa went with him. Marrisa stole stuff, a watch ryan was looking at and other stuff. Her parents wanted her to go to theropy, which realy got her pissed off. Big christmas party, and marrissa brought vodka, and drank it in the bathroom and got drunkish.

Seth, was between summer and anna at the party. Anna gave him a comic book "adventures of seth cohen and captain oats". And summer dressed up like wonderwoman. and u know... So anna, and summer ask seth to choose between them. He says they wants both of them to be friends. They both refuse :( poor seth.

Back to marrisa, Ryan confronts her at the party, and she gets angry and storms off. little bit happens, and they are now driving away from the party. They get stoped over by cops, because they have a broken tail light that marrissa broke before. And marrisa almost gets caught, being drunk and all, untill the police guy gets called on his radio. Ryan gets all angry b/c its just like it was at home, drunk ppl and cops for christmas. So he goes over to marrisa, opens the door throws the vodka bottle. slams her car door very hard a bunch of times to scare her. She says she's sorry and will get help.

lol this is getting to be long. Next day she goes to theorpy, and meets a guy named oliver trask there. he'll play into story line next epsode.

thats it :smiley:

Good epsode tho :smiley:

Back