The Pact

Yeah, they just definitely need to hook up already. :lol: And who is this Matt dude? I bet he's not even has hot as Vaughn. :P Can't wait for another chapter! Cute update! ;)

Cool! the reminiscing is perfect. Is it okay to hate Matt even though he has done nothing wrong??? Cos I do, I hate him already!

Get HIM OUT OF THE WAY!

Thank you for the pm and for the update

Awww that was really sweet.
I love how Sydney and Vaughn first met.
It's nice they are still firends after so long.
Just one question how can someone not like Vaughn? I mean whats worng with Matt? lol
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

Great update! I love how they met. Vaughn was so sweet...!! Well, he's always sweet and adorable but anyway... Can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for the PM!
Veronique

really great update! they're just so perfect for each other.. and so sweet and amazing.. i hope they realize it soon... thanks for the pm and i really can't wait to read more!

OMV you guys :cry: Katy & I are so sad cuz we nearly finished this fic.  We both love it so much... :cry: so just for reference there will probably be 30 chaps :smiley:
I know! I'm gonna cry so hard when we DO actually finish it. I love this story. :cry:

Aww
They shuld have dated in college, they probably wouldn't be best friends, but instead, married with kids
I want Matt to go away
I don't like him, if he can't like Vuaghn
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

That was great ... dont like Matt already ... so Janet or Katy (whoever sees this post first) how old are they now ??? ... awww love the flashback ... how did they now know each other in high school then ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back