The Pact

First!?!?!?! It's about time!

Oh no, he got fired! That sucks! I mean really...maybe there's something Jack can do about that! I sure hope so. Captain Jackass, that's funny! I think it's great that Jack doesn't like like Matt either...ya know the only Matt I know I don't like either...hmmm...interesting!

Thanks for the update today! Really made my Saturday!

UH oh!

oh tell me he ends up broke and has to move in with syd :woot:

or or Jack gives him a job.. or he ends up working with Syd or worse- but kinda better Matt.. :Ponder: there are so many possibilities! :woot:

thanks for the PM :D

Great update! Why did the Vaughnster get fired and when is Sydney going to realize *Vaughn* is the one she should be with? You're going to give me a heartattack if they don't get together soon and ditch Matt! Thanks for the pm..I can't wait to read more!

Captian Jackass!
I LOVE IT!!
GOD I HATE MATT!!!!
Gramps?
Call Jack GRAMPS!
He deserves to be punched really hard for that!
Ick!
why can't syd see that its vaughn she really wants?
I mean she ran to him first, took him to Jack's room.
He is more important.
He got fired!
that is sooo sad!

I think it's funny, Sydney kind of forgot Matt was there and stayed in Vaughn's arms. Then she took him with her to see Jack.

I'm glad Jack also doesn't like Matt. Sydney needs to realize the reason they don't like Matt is because he is a jerk.

What happened to make Vaughn lose his job? I wonder if Matt had anything to do with it. If he did, I hope Sydney finds out and dumps him.

Brilliant. LLoved the way that Matt got completely dismissed by syd in favour of Vaughan. And then the whole banter between Jack and Vaughanand their mutual hatred of Matt was just plain superb.

Never a dullmoment is there. First there is the heart attack and nowgetting fired. what was Vaughan's job. They are clearly folls whoever it wasthat fired him. Oh well, i am sure that you have something better for him planned.

Thank you for the pm and for the update

Great chapter!! I'm glad Jack is okay! :smiley: It's so funny that he hates Matt too! ^_^ Oh no, poor Vaughn. :(
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!

that was a GREAT CHAPPY!! i love SPY DADDY & VAUGHN in this story!! they are awesome!! i mean WOW!!! dammit can syd just dump matt already!! damn!!! ITS VAUGHN YOU WANT!! VAUGHN!! YOU KNOW HOT HOT VAUGHN!!!! :smiley: :P!! GAAHHHHH!!!!

Hahhaha, Syd went running to Vaughn first. :P That's what her stupid boyfriend gets. :lol: But Vaughn getting fired from his job?? Noo! But maybe that'll give him more time to hook up with Syd. ;) This fic is getting good. Great job!

OMG that was funny!!! Capitain Jackass..that's a good one, although I am more partial to Redneck A**hole.....OMG again when is Syddiepoo gonna realize that she loves Vaughn!!! You're gonna make ME have a heartattack!!!!!!!! Anywho, loved Matt getting left out and thanx for the pm!!! More soon!!!!
Mariah :D

Great chapter. This Matt guy is bothering me.........................ewwwwwwwwwww! Syney and Vaughn sounds so much better than Sydney and Matt.....BLAH!

~Andrea

Back