Season 5 The Passenger

MVhunny

Cadet
In episode 19 titled "Hourglass," Syd learns she has a sister via the affair between Sloane and Irina and this sister is 'the passenger'.

We all know about the sister...but the sister is apparently the passenger!!

interestin.....but i wonder y they refer to her as "the passenger"....since lazarey knew bout the passenger, mayb syd had also met her durin her missing 2 years, but she just didnt tell kendall dat wen she had met him :P

i kinda see what youre saying...lazarey talked to syd about the passenger as if it was something she knew about. maybe its a code name and the person just happens to be syds sister. however i still feel like syd couldnt have known the passenger was he sister because she would have told kendall...ok im gonna go with the passenger as a code name.

The Passenger maybe it links back to "St. Aiden" somehow. She has to have some importance to the Covenant and Rambaldi. I really hope she's good. Syd could really use another ally other than Jack or Vaughn. Will has left she needs a friend.

well, st aiden was just the code name for lazarey...thats why i was thinking the passenger is a code name too.yah and i agree, syd really needs a friend!!!

I also agree, syd does need a friend, mayb the sis will syd's friend, or mayb the sis will b evil...both francie n will r gone, all she has is jack(dad), vaughn(ex), weiss, marshall n dixon, atleast they'll always b there for her!!

Weiss Marshall and even Dixon of late have been more external presences of late. Vaughn and Jack are all she really has. I wonder who will play the sis. Keri Russell maybe.

Maybe Syd DID learn about the passenger/her sis during the 2 years she was missing but DID NOT want to remember her so she had that erased too AND neglected to mention it in her interview with Kendall

OR

The real reason Syd erased her memory was NOT to get rid of the painful torture memories...it was NOT to hide the Rambaldi box from the Covenant...it was to PROTECT her sister that she had learned about

Just ideas...personally I hate the whole sister angle.

i hated the sister thing too at first, but now that its apparent that she has some connection to the story, the passenger, and is not just another random story line, im warming up to the idea. i dont think syd would keep something that huge from kendall...they seemed to be really close since kendall was all she had. oh and yah syd has vaughn and jack, but until lauren goes its hard for vaughn to be there all the time for syd.

Dear God, NO, NOOOOOOOOO!

I don't like the sister angle! I also read some where; can't remember where, that the Prophecy did not mean Syd alone! So maybe the (If they have to go the route of a sister, I really hope she is the good guy!!!!!) she will be the one to carry Syd's (eeeeeeeewwwwwww) eggs?

And why did her mum tell Syd that the Prophecy did not mean her (Irina), but Syd? If she KNEW (and it would take a BIG amnesia to not remember you had another kid) why then didn't she tell Syd????

NotaSyd&Vaughnfananymore said:
Dear God, NO, NOOOOOOOOO!

I don't like the sister angle! I also read some where; can't remember where, that the Prophecy did not mean Syd alone! So maybe the (If they have to go the route of a sister, I really hope she is the good guy!!!!!) she will be the one to carry Syd's (eeeeeeeewwwwwww) eggs?

And why did her mum tell Syd that the Prophecy did not mean her (Irina), but Syd? If she KNEW (and it would take a BIG amnesia to not remember you had another kid) why then didn't she tell Syd????
haha youre funny...it would take a lot to forget you had another kid...hmmm good theory with the egg thing. maybe they needed syds eggs, but the all they really need is irinas dna, so they could use the sister too?
maybe irina knew that he other daughter was trying to fullill the prophecy too and she wanted syd to realize it instead.

do we know whos being casted as her sister???or is it someone we already know about????or do we have no clue at all????just curious...i wanna know who she'll favor more in looks???

I was violently against the idea for a while. I may be resigned to it now, though.

I think it would've been cool for Syd to have a sister who did all the "normal" stuff--like maybe what Syd's life might've been like if she had just been a grad student, etc. BUT I don't think the show will go this route at all.

Can't wait to see who's cast as SpySis!

Sd-1 says the actress' name begins with an M, but its not Lauren. So there goes my hopeful Keri Russell idea. Maybe its a newcomer. I dont understand y they cant just spill the name.

See, in my mind I'm very against the idea of a sister, but I agree that Sydney does need a friend. If she's good. Still, i'm trying to get over the fact that it's kinda soap-opra-ey. But, I'll get on board. Anyone know if this is an older or younger sister? Just wondering. Oh, funny note, i wrote a story before with Syd having a sister, of course, it was with Jack, so I was okay with it. I'm still kinda grossed out with it being eith Sloane!

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Mar 20 2004, 06:34 PM']See, in my mind I'm very against the idea of a sister, but I agree that Sydney does need a friend. If she's good. Still, i'm trying to get over the fact that it's kinda soap-opra-ey. But, I'll get on board. Anyone know if this is an older or younger sister? Just wondering. Oh, funny note, i wrote a story before with Syd having a sister, of course, it was with Jack, so I was okay with it. I'm still kinda grossed out with it being eith Sloane![/quote]
I think it is supposed to be a younger sister because Irina was supposed to have been pregnant when she faked her own death in the car crash when Syd was six... I read that somewhere on this site, but I can't remember where because I have been on here constantly lately with all the good spoilers buzzing around!!!

Back