The prequel novels

BristowBookworm said:
I just got the APO book with Nadie in it.  -_- I don't know how i'll like it, but it souds like it involves most of the APO gang. Maybe it will be better than the first one. :thinking:
[post="1469917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Here's a list for future releases of APO Books :

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN : November 2005 ; Sydney and Dixon on the cover.
VIGILANCE : January 2006 ; Sydney and Marshall on the cover.
STRATEGIC RESERVE : March 2006 ; Sydney and Vaughn on the cover.
ONCE LOST : April 2006 ; Sydney and JACK on the cover.

Also, in November the release of Authorized Personnel Only, a season 4 compendium.

These are not all of the books, but the order is...

Recruited
A Secret Life
Dissappeared
Sister Spy
The Pursuit (Michael Vaughn)
Close Quarters (Michael Vaughn)
Father Figure
Free Fall
Infiltration

That should get you going. I would suggest going to Amazon.com to get more detail about the books and title of the other books.

Sydsson said:
Here's a list for future releases of APO Books :

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN : November 2005 ; Sydney and Dixon on the cover.
VIGILANCE                : January 2006 ; Sydney and Marshall on the cover.
STRATEGIC RESERVE  : March 2006 ; Sydney and Vaughn on the cover.
ONCE LOST                :  April 2006 ; Sydney and JACK on the cover.

Also, in November the release of Authorized Personnel Only, a season 4 compendium.
[post="1480792"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks for the list.

I liked both APo and prequel novels,have all of them.Latest Apo book was good,Sydneys and nadias sibling rivalry was fun,although there was maybe too much of that,its reapeating its self.Nice to know upcoming APo bokoks,i i had only heard about Vigilange and Road not taken.

Book Synopsis for both "The Road Not Taken" & "Authorized Personnel Only" :

TRNT : After one botched assassination attempt leads to the discovery of another high profile murder-for-hire in the works, Agent Sydney Bristow goes undercover to untangle a twisted plot of betrayal, terror, and revenge. Thrown into the midst of a dysfunctional yet extremely powerful family, Sydney must determine who is trustworthy and who is out for blood. Luckily, she has some experience in this field.

With time running out and political alliances hanging in the balance, the APO operatives work together to infiltrate the family and determine the target of an impending deadly attack. Unfortunately, the intended victim could be anyone -- a world leader, an adulterous wife, a group of innocent civilians, even a fellow agent -- and the clock is ticking.

APO:
Internal Memorandum
For Your Eyes Only

The contents of the dossiers herein are top-secret government files. This information must be kept completely confidential to ensure not only the safety of the field agents who risk their lives daily but also the continued effectiveness of the agency.

Enclosed is a comprehensive collection of Agent Sydney Bristow's mission briefings, beginning with her time working as a double agent for SD-6 and the CIA. These files chronicle the downfall of SD-6, the rise of the Covenant, and the creation of Authorized Personnel Only, a secret branch of the CIA that's existence is at once sanctioned and denied by the federal government.

In addition to these briefings, the attached files contain profiles detailing each agent's personal history and psych evaluation, comprehensive analyses of the members of other U.S. intelligence agencies and enemies of the state, a combined SD-6/CIA ops tech report on the gadgets supplied for various missions, mission maps, and the official report on Renaissance prophet Milo Rambaldi, including a catalog of all collected artifacts and deciphered codes leading up to his apocalyptic prophecy.

Should these CIA files fall into the wrong hands, the results could be disastrous for the United States and its allies. Proceed with the utmost caution.

I'm really enjoying the books.. i'm up to The Free Fall. There great books and really easy to get into. i will definaltly keep reading!

Back