The Promise

What a rollercoaster of emotions for all of them.

Dr. Luke having the inner debate, but eventually telling her the truth.
Sydney getting some solace in Michael's arms.
Then Jack pulling through.
But, now, Sydney has to leave. I hope Michael can go with her. If he can't go with her yet, at least he knows she is alive and well. They will have a chance to be together again.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Let Michael go with her. You can't do this to them. Michael has to go with her. You can't split up their love again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE I'm begging you :notworthy:

1st sorry i havent have time to R&R all the other chapter since i started reading but ive loved them all!
but ...aww they have to leave, why?? but vauhny can go with syd right?? i hope so! that chapter was just mean making us think that her dad was going to die. lol but great update! cant wait for more! ~lizzy

That was great ... gald Jack is going to be ok (at least I hope he is) ... noo if hse leves now Vaughn soo has to go with her ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and how could u think we've forgoten this?

HOW could we forget this?

seriously we've been here for over 100 pages noone could forget this!!!!!!!!!!!

but Oh no they go? they eave little syddis who i still kinda think is there daughter.... i mean sydney's a random name it's just too much of a coincidence...

but thanks for the pm :D

What now? Now they have to do this roller coaster ride all over again? I hope Michael can go with her this time.
Thanks for the PM

WTF?! Have to leave? WHY WHY WHY? This is too exciting.

Glad you took Jenny into your story! I always liked her. And I love how Will was okay with them being engaged.

I still want Francie back. :whistle:

thanks for the pm!

That was great. :D
Jack is alright. ^_^
But they have to leave? :thinking: Where are they going to go? :thinking:
I can't wait for more.
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

I'm glad that Jack is ok but why does Syd has to leave?? Is she in danger???
Awesome update. Can't wait till next chapter. :smiley:

WoW, this story is just soo good, i wanna see you finish it please, im missing it already and i just finished reading the whole thing

it was really good, its changed soo much since the begining of it, it just got better and better as it went along, i love this fic soo much and i would love it if you continued

please PM when you do update

thanx

-luv Em 💘

Back