The Qwine

Tom

An Old Friend
The Qwine by Tom

It stood 12 ft tall on its haunches. Capeable of 18ft if it reared up on its toes.

The bulk of the creature was covered in sharp spine-like fur that flattened downward giving its body the appearance of being able to penetrate into something but impossible to back its way out.

The spines were crimson at their base bleeding into emerald to silver at the tips. It shimmered when it moved.

It had two lower appendages that I took for legs due to the fact it used them for its primary locomotion. At what would be its knees the appendages slid down over the lower part like a foreskin. When it raised up before me, I noticed that the lower parts were crimson smooth like leather. Its feet had seven digits each and those were arranged in groups of two encircling the things foot. A single long digit extended from where the creature's ankle would be. All of the digits were equipped with ten inch long silver talons. It grasped the wooden floor where it stood, diging into the lumber like it was attempting to pull up chunks of the floor.

The upper appendages, four of them, were arm like with graspers similar to its feet on each one. Two of the 'Arms' extented out from the upper sides of the torso as would a human's arms. The other two extruded out of the thing's chest just below the front of the neck. These two worked like the lower legs and varried their lengths like foreskin causing them to suck back into its body when not used.
The digits on its upper extremities were four groups of two around a center hole in the end of the limb. Two finger-like digits with three bend points extended out where the wrist was.

The whole creature was a massive bulky rippling mass of muscle and sinew. Its mass distorted the size of its head making it look much smaller than it should be but if it were by itself it would be larger than me balled up on the floor.
Its neck was etrudable and it undulated to varring lengths as it stood before me.

When it noticed me watching it, It's first reaction was to bring its eyes upon me. On fleshy crimson stalks there were two sets of pink and yellow eyes on each of both stalks. One squinted and one opened wide on each stalk. Small leaf-like structures grew from the base of each stalk. Crimson in color it appeared they 'Focused' upon me as well.

It's 3 ft snout looked to be divided into four separate segments which opened wider than its head. Inside I saw pearly silver teeth lining both sides of each segment. The outer most teeth resembles inward curving daggers that slowly downsized towards the back of its gaping maw massive emerald-perl molars at the very back. Its tongue was split into four whisps with a silvery claw on the end of each whisp. The tongue opened and flayed outward before coming together with a claw-like snap.

Around its 'waist' it tapped a black object about the size of my hand and I heard it say (felt it say) "Friend or food-Your choice"

Back