Thats funny...I was thinking that if Vaughn was still alive and
in hiding that maybe Irina had something to do with it
But you're probably right...we're just reaching
Denial is a wonderful thing isn't it??

Thats funny...I was thinking that if Vaughn was still alive and
in hiding that maybe Irina had something to do with it
But you're probably right...we're just reaching
Denial is a wonderful thing isn't it??
Its not as crazy as it sounds when you think about it. Just before Vaughn "died" Jack made a call and said we need this that from 24- 48 hours. This call may very well have been to Irina to organise something. This whole body freezing thing thats happened in the recent episode could be an eye opener to maybe they've transported him to a safe place to be worked on. ;)

I am not in deniel...I am not in deniel...lol

But seriously i don't think that he is actually dead, i think that irina has to have something to do with it. That would be cool cause then Lena Olin would be back on the show, she is such a good actress.

Also the whole 24-48hrs, he was talking to the team at apo. I don't think it had to do with helping vaughn. But i did watch it again and i defintely am more convinced that Vaughn is NOT dead!!!

I"m not in denial, actually I don't care a whole lot about Vaughn but realistically speaking, I don't think Michael is dead and there's actually a very high chance that either Syd, Jack or Irina had something to do with it. Yes, I'm still anxiously waiting for Irina to come back. So far no luck, haven't found her name in the first 5 episodes' credits yet. Back to my daily hoping and praying ritual... Maybe they need a sacrifice.. Lol...

I am TOTALLY in denial... so much so that everytime someone even gives a sly look or a wink, I jump up and say "What did that have to do with Vaughn?"... even if the conversation was nowhere near him!!!
And it's nice to see that other people are doing the same thing! Some people are turning their grief into anger, and I like to talk with people who are using it to be in denial. :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: It's much more fun to speculate on how he's going to come back.
I am definitely hoping that tonight we will learn a little more about where Vaughn is. But they may not "reveal" that to us for some time. I really, honestly believe that he is not dead.

it could be vaughn...it might not be...i hope it is i really do but we all know deep down inside its not...i think it might be vaughn's dad bill...he plays a role in the prohet five thingy too!

mel

Back