The Sooper Doopers

Bubbles

Those piercing baby blues
I, JuJu, herby officially donn this to be the Sooper Dooper thread... aka the fanclub of the adorable Cai!

Spirit has often described her to be an eight-year-old trapped in a 15 year old body and I couldn't agree with you more!

She's adorable, cute, adorable, cute.... uhhh... a girl? :lol: But anyone who has received a review from here would be laughing their asses off.

But is that all?

Nope!

She's an awesome person, girlfriend, and motivater... and she comes up with the best ideas!

Still more!

She has fics! Now, she closed one of them but she has Destined (which is finished) and Out of Control (yes those do have links)

She's loved by us all so we decided to start a fanclub for her.

So... if you love her, come ask for a number!

Cai's Sooper Dooper's

#1 - ASIOagent (Gweer)
#2 - Bubbles (JuJu)

anyone else? :whistle:

I am not! :blink:

I just... Didn't want a fan club... *sigh* But thank you anyway Joojie and Gweer :hug:

neither did I... and nither does gweer and laur... but you'll all just have to deal the same way I have ^_^

my little cai cai how i miss thee *huggles* micah says hi. yes that's how long it's been since we talked, he's talking now.

ok ok so he isn't.. but he almost said dude. yesterday. yup.

and i demand my number.

laur you weren't online :notworthy: i'm so sorry, you know that if you were, you'd be right in the convo with us getting all excited too! :hug:

okelies! the list so far:

Cai's Sooper Doopers

#1 - ASIOagent (Gweer)
#2 - Bubbles (JuJu)
#3 - LaurenRachael (Laur)
#4 - Spirit

*points right there* :woot:

Cai's Sooper Dooper's

#1 - Bubbles (JuJu)
#2 - ASIOagent (Gweer)
#3 - LaurenRachael (Laur)
#4 - Spirit
#5 – Sabella (Bella)

Yay number 5, you know it's so much better than the rest of the numbers in the universe (y) 😆 Where is our little Caibo???

Because
SECOND IS THE BEST!

That's all I remember :mellow:

EDIT: Oh! Third one is the one with the polka dot dress!

And I'm very proud of that dress.

Back