the ties that bind

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
disclaimer; i own none of these characters...JJ is the mastermind behind it all.
Authors Note: Sark wasnt captured during syds 2 years, he was with syd
Janet loves me, and i love Janet, so Janet made me a WP
tttb.jpg

"And do you Julia Thorne take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband"
"I do"
"Then by the power invested in me by the state of California i now pronounce you husband and wife"
Sydney saw his lips gently moving in towards him. Something two years ago she never would have thought would happen, but now it was everything she had ever wanted. She saw his eyes, those amazing eyes. His eyes could stop her heart. It made her feel like wherever they went it was only her. He knew everything there was to know about her. He knew her smiles and her tears and the way she felt when she was happy. This was a day they had waited for since forever. She was his soulmate, she was Sydney Bristow to him, but to the rest of the world Sydney Bristow was dead. To them, she was Julia Thorne. To her, he was the closest thing she had ever found to true love. It was unconditional; it never faded he didnt get mad at her stupid mistakes and he loved her flaws. He was Julian, the one person who she never thought could take Vaughns place, but he filled that spot with more love than Sydney could ever imagine.
"I love you Sydney" his thick accent could make her go weak at the knees.
"I love you too Julian" Sydney smiled at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. The wedding was not exactly what she had thought of when she was 13, but it was to a man that was absolutely amazing....

If people like it, i'll add more...let me know

this looks like a good start, you should maybe have syd forget those 2 years and sark then go back for season 3 and then find sark or whatever i'm just rambling. anyway, this looks really good, i hope you continue, and if you want a beta i'm avalible, pm me

Lucy ;)

lol, im still not sure what will happen. i was basically just establishing that syd and sark got married. i dunno what she knows/doesnt know yet...there will be issues and because i am a s/v worshiper and ashley is too i might make it s/v....not sure....

"Sydney darling, you know you dont have to do this?" Julian told her as they sat in his car.
"Julian, the world needs to know that im alive and Vaughn needs to know that because he lost faith, he's lost me forever" Sydney told him.
"Alright love" julian kissed her cheek lightly as they drove down the streets of LA to where Vaughns house was.
They had just gotten married, but sydney needed to do this. She couldnt leave Vaughn thinking she was dead even if he did love Lauren.
She got out of the car and knocked on the door. Vaughn answered.
"Sydney?" he gasped for air as he saw Sydney standing before him. He went for an embrace but sydney moved away.
"Vaughn, im just here so you know im alive. You've moved on and so have i" she told him, tears filled her eyes and streamed down her face.
"Syd, what are you talking about? Tell me whats going on!" Vaughn pleaded with her.
"Look who's driving that car in your driveway Vaughn. We're married" Sydney told him bluntly.
The words stung Vaughn like a bullet had pierced his heart. "You and Sark?" he stuttered
"Vaughn, i came here, and i saw you with her. I saw you and Lauren; you were so hapy, that was it for me. I became who they wanted me to become, i was julia thorne"
"Syd, i dont understand" he told her, tears had started coming down his face
"Vaughn, about 5months ago, i came here, and i saw you. You had moved on, i didnt want to disrupt your life" Sydney cried.
"Syd, im sorry okay? Im sorry, is that what you want to hear?" Vaughn was begging her not to leave again.
"Vaughn, ive gotta go, i loved you so much. But you lost faith" Syd turned and walked away, tears streaming down her eyes.
"Syd, i will never stop looking for you, i swear it. I love you" Vaughn yelled but syd got in the car and drove away.

sexcivaughan14 said:
i have mixed feelings on the issue....i like julia thorne and sark...but sydney and vaughn are adorable! lol!
[post="976274"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally agree can i get a pm please?

there will be issues and because i am a s/v worshiper and ashley is too i might make it s/v....not sure....

HEY!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULD, and I quote, 'MAKE A FIC TOTALLY DEVOTED TO THEM' (in your other story) !!! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR MIND AND SAY S/V!!! (technically you can, but still!! You absolutely promised!!) :angry: :(

Yeah sorry about that but seriously you did say...I just needed to get a few things off my chest there...I mean you cant make it S/V...you just cant!!!
Please dont make me beg... (n)

Like the way the story is going...of course I like Sarkney..why wouldnt i? hehehe, lol! :lol: Can I get a PM for this story? :blush:

P.S Stay true to your words...

lol, i wont go s/v on you for a long, long while if ever. i doubt i will cuz i think sarkney has edge. but vaughn will be in the story

"are you alright love?" Julian asked her as they drove away from Vaughns house.
"Yeah, im fine Julian" she told him as one single tear dropped down her cheek.
"Sydney, where do you want to go? I want out of this life i want to be with you" Sark told her
"I want that too....maybe france? Normandy? Fleury?" Sydney proposed. She didnt know why she was proposing those places, but they sounded nice.
"I have a villa in Fleury. We'll go there" Julian told her.
"Okay hunn" Sydney smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vaughns House
"Hello? Yes, i need to speak to Director Kendall IMMEDIATELY" Vaughn told the operator.
"Yes" the gruff voice that answered was that of CIA director Kendall.
"It's agent vaughn...Sydney; she's alive" Vaughn told him, his words were barely coherant.
"Agent Vaughn. Have you by any chance had anything to drink tonight?" Kendall asked him.
"Look! Kendall, i dont care what you think of me. But Sydney; she's married, to Julian Sark, Dont tell me you think thats safe" Vaughn was breathing heavily
"Agent Vaughn; Sydney Bristow is dead. Go to sleep, i believe your wife is on her way home" Kendall told him.
"Look! Kendall i will find her with or without your help" Vaughn screamed into the receiver and hung the phone up.
"God Bristow what have you done?" Kendall asked himself after Vaughn was off the line.

lol, yeah....im not sure where its going to go...thats what makes it hard! i cant do sarkneys! ahhh! this might turn s/v! im sure u'd enjoy that ash!

oh god...a note to all my faithful SARKNEY fans....shotput25ash <<aka ashley>> is writing a chapter of my fic...im sorry if it hurts! lol! catch ya when im writing again.

okay ash; its a deal! im writing on vaughns lil angel, ur doing this! lol!

alright readers; ashley <<shotput25ash>> is writing the next chapter. so i dont know when it will be up...hopefully soon, but everything she does is all her. no one else! so enjoy!

Back