The Ultimate Guest Star

hotpot

The Bubbly
As you know, Alias has had some pretty big name guest stars in the past. Ethan Hawke, Quentin Tarentino, Christian Slater, Faye Dunaway... It made me wonder, who might be next? Who would you like to see guest star on Alias? And what would their character do?

To me it would be interesting to see Martha Stewart on :lol: (Remember when Jen was on her show and she said Martha could be on anytime? That got me thinking..) I bet Martha would make a good wicked baddie... :eek: She could be Sark's mom!

ALIAS_RULES said:
or also someone tough like Drew Barrymore or something.
I don't think I'd be able to take Drew seriously. Maybe it's the way she talks (Too bad you can't hear me, cause I do a wicked Drew Barrymore impersonation.. :lol: )

Maybe Lucy Liu. Out of the three Charlie's Angels, I think she could fit in on Alias. I could see her with Sark or something.

lucy lui would make such a good baddie. remember her in ally mcbeal? everyone hated her and she knew it. it was great.

Yeah, I think Martha Stewart would make a good baddie, but she said she would only want to be one of the "good" guys. And I don't think she'd make a very good one of those. Sark's mom, yeah, definitely. Some other people I'd like to see on the show...

Since Roger Moore was already on the show, why not...
-Sean Connery...I don't care who he plays, just seeing him on there would be awesome
-Pierce Brosnan...having him play a slightly older spy, very rough around the edges, bring him in for a few eps to make Vaughn mad with jealousy!

If William Vaughn ever ends up being not dead, I'd like Robert Redford to play him :lol: Not that he looks like Michael Vartan or anything, but I don't care!

And I agree with Lucy Lui...why not bring on everyone from Kill Bill? Where's Uma?

Angelina Jolie would make a good spy...sort of mysterious, no one sure if she's bad or if she's good, kind of like Irina...

And I wish (since JJ brings everyone from Felicity on to this show) that Keri Russell would move in next door to Syd and become her new best friend! :P

Okay, I'm sure I could think of more...but this'll do for now!

lucy lui is an amazing idea Azy!!! (y) (y) (y)

i'd like to see someone sweeter come on the show as maybe an old friend of sydneys - maybe Cameron Diaz - cos i love her.

for a guy - i think Edward Norton would make a great baddie!

You know they have a few people that have to do with the kill bill movie, that maybe the should get the whole cast on someday.

Martha Stewart as Sark's mom would be classic, But THEY<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> MUST </span>GET LENA BACK
even if it's just a cameo -_-

Yes, Syd needs a new best friend! Then again, that wouldn't be a guest star that would be recurring... :Ponder: Cameron Diaz would be good and I can totally see Angie Harmon being an agent!

Great ideas guys!

Back