The Weekend

It Ended! Noooo! But it was such a perfect ending, it was.........GAH,.....brill! Awesome! Perfect!
Francie is THE funniest!

“Well, that’s good. You don’t need to – HOLY felgercarb RING! You’re engaged?!” Francie gasped when she saw the sparkling ring on Sydney’s left hand.

“Yeah,” Sydney laughed.

“YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT FIRST?! How could you not tell me that first?! Who cares about the CIA! You’re going to get married!” Francie squealed.
:lol:

Can't wait till Starting Over!

~lil~

That was great ... aww love Jack ... lmao love Frans reactions to everything ... yah soo happy for them ... thanks for the PM ... aww cant believe its over :cry:

Francie was definitely hilarious in the chapter!!!!!!!!! She made my laugh so hard that I doubled over under the table :lol:

Great fic Janet!!!!!!!!! :hug: And a new one tomorrow :woot: (Btw it has the same title as mine, but that's ok ;) )

Oh boy... already?! Humpf!

“O-Okay...,” she agreed cautiously, not wanting to give him any reasons to change his mind. “You can pretend Vaughn sleeps on the couch though.”

“Oh, I already am,” he assured her.
Definitely my favourite part!

Great story, great ending!

aww that was FANTASTIC as always!!
gosh that last chapter was packed with so much i had to read it tiwce it was great!! :D
thanks for the all your PMs
i am really gonna miss reading this because i LOVED it!! :P

I've just caught up on the last few chapters as well as the lovely ending. Some of my favorite parts:

“Syd,” he whispered as he approached. He pulled a chair up to her bedside and sat down in it before taking her hand in his and then stroking her face with his other hand. “Hey Syd, it’s me; it’s Vaughn. You gotta get better, okay? Because you and I... we’ve got a lot left to do, you know? We’re going to get married and you’re going to look so drop dead gorgeous on our wedding day. We’re going to have kids too, lots of them. A whole Bristow-Vaughn clan, okay? We’re gonna do all that together, I promise you, but you gotta get better. Please, Syd, please wake up, please,” he repeated and he kissed her hand.

In the doorway, Jack and Weiss were watching Vaughn, both of them fighting back the tears in their own eyes upon watching Vaughn’s heartfelt plea.

“She’s free, but she’s dead,” Vaughn finished his thought. Jack nodded. Vaughn had to fight to keep a smile from forming on his face when he thought of one solution to their dilemma: Sydney moving in with him and never leaving.

“Making sure it fits her,” Vaughn told him as he held up the ring that he pulled from his pocket.

“And if it doesn’t?”

“I’ll cry,” he laughed softly.

I always love a "Syd and Vaughn together in the Alias-verse" fic, and you did a good job with this one. I enjoyed reading!

“I didn’t tell anyone… except him,” Jack told her with a casual nod towards Vaughn.
because vaughn's just that cool.

“Well, that’s good. You don’t need to – HOLY felgercarb RING! You’re engaged?!” Francie gasped when she saw the sparkling ring on Sydney’s left hand.
hahahaha. typical francie = love.

very cute ending.

Aww.. :love: Nice ending. I'm glad that Jack is ok with Sydney and Vaughn getting marred.

“YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT FIRST?! How could you not tell me that first?! Who cares about the CIA! You’re going to get married!” Francie squealed.
And Francie reacted well to the news too.... And she was wicked happy about the engagement. :smiley: I mean, who wouldn't be? :smiley:

Great story. Thanks for all the pms. Wow.. another new story in the same week... sorta. I feel so happy. :D

I'm glad that they had the happy ending that they wanted! I can't wait for tomorrows fic! I love new fics... Especially from you!

Great Job! I would have rather had this happen then what did in the show!

Megan

Back