Weekend Getaway

SkyGirl5 said:
dear god don't encourage us!!!! carolyn and i are alreayd SOOO SICK
take me for example: 8 complted fics yet to be posted on AA; 1 being currently writen; 2 pending ideas
i need drugs and a tiny room with padded walls :angelnot:
No no you dont I think its a great idea you sould so do it ... awww come one Janet you know you want to :devil:

Chapter 30
~By Janet~
“So did you have a nice time?” Sydney asked Michael as he was helping her clean up the paper plates and cups from the party.

“Yes I did” he smiled at her.

“I’m glad” She smiled back.  “Did you buy some things for yourself when you were out shopping?”

“Yes… and no” He laughed. 

“What do you mean?”

“I got something for you too” He told her.

“Michael” She said, putting her hand on her hips.  “Why would you do that?”  He just shrugged.  “Well, what did you get me?” She asked.

“You’ll see” He winked.

“Oh yeah?  When will I see?” She asked.

“Sometime” He laughed. 

“You’re having fun aren’t you?” Sydney asked.

“Yes” He laughed again. 

“Fine” She sighed.  “Don’t tell me”  She said as she carried a bag of trash out the door.

“I won’t!” he called after her. 
Awww that was great Michael is just plain mean you do not tell your girlfriend you got her a present and then not give it to her for hours.

“I can’t believe you’ve been holding out on me for two hours!  I mean really Michael, stop dangling the carrot” Sydney groaned later that evening.

“Sorry, I’ll stop now I swear” He sighed.

“So you’ll tell me?”

“Nope” he laughed.

She gave a frustrated grunt.  “Fine.  I’m going to brush my teeth”

Michael just smiled at her when she left and then reached for the bag he had stashed under their bed. 

Let me show you what I'm made of
Good intentions are not enough
To get me though today and this life.

He opened the ring box and set it on her dresser right on top of her closed jewelry box, then he sat on his side of the bed and waited. 

Sydney came out of the bathroom and rolled her eyes at him.  Then she walked over to her dresser and began taking off her earrings like she did every night.  Michael’s heart fluttered nervously as she stopped dead and just stared.  He could see her expression of shock reflected in the mirror. 

Let me tell you who you really are
You're my comfort
I can reach up and bring you back down to the ground
And give you everything you dream about

She picked up the box, turned around and just looked at him, tears in her eyes. 

“Syd,” Michael said as he got off the bed slowly and walked towards her.  “I wasn’t going to let another perfect opportunity pass me by.  I love you so much and I know in my heart this is forever.  Will you marry me?”

I'll give you all the things that I never get
Give you all I have and have no regret
Take you to the places that I've never been
Forgive you all the things that you cant forget
Take away the pain with my healing hands
Wash away your sins and set your spirit free

“YES!” She screamed as she jumped into his arms.  She showered his face in kisses as they tumbled back onto the bed.  “Oh god Michael this ring is gorgeous!”

“You like it?” He smiled.

“Yes, I love it.  I love you.” She said as she kissed him. 

“I love you too” Michael said as he slipped the ring on her finger; a perfect fit. 

I am right beside you
In this life.
Awww love how Michael set it up for her to find the ring ... hehe love Syds reaction ... aww they are getting married (now all we need is the sequal :cough:hint hint:cough:smiley: ... see how much I want a sequal I even quoted ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over :cry:

...i cant believe its over...i loved it while it lasted though! i love how he proposed!! soo sweet and cute!!your an amazing writer and i love reading your stories!!
thanks for all the pms ;)
~Catie

ok, ill jump on the sequel bandwagon too!! come on, you know you want too!!! loved this fic soooo much, you guys rock!! thanks for all the pms!!

AWWWWWWWW
I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER
perfect ending though
if there's a chance for a sequel...well...you'll know who to pm ;)
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

What a wonderful story. I loved the proposal. I really liked how you had him put the ring by her jewelry box so that d see it when she took her earrings off. Shows just how well he knows her.
I really hope you decide to do a sequel. Let me know if you do.
Thanks for the PM

What started out as a weekend getaway turned out to be the perfect ending that will last to the ends of their lives.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back