The Weekend

That is so awesome and funny!!

weiss walking in on them in priceless!!!

love your new banner!!

I am with you in the denial bubble!!

Great update!!!!! loved it.

I like the collective 'awwww' on Weiss's command. That was hilarious!!! lol. And when he walked in on them making-out. That was funny.

BTW, LOVE :love: the sig. It is SOOOO true.

Update soon!

That was great ... aww love Weiss ... love how Vaughn pointed out she told Francie too ... Weiss cracks me up tho ... aww hope hes not scared ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Lol. That hardly made any sense. but I kinda got it. Lol. Yes, we all love your banner. (y)

Lol. This is an interesting conversation with my friend. Lol. Bewy intwesting. ALL YOU VONT IS A..... ^_^

thanks for the PM. Great chapter.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Weiss is back! Wooh! Fabulous. And Syd and Vaugh get a moment together. And Vaughn is jealous! haha! So cute.

Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more.

Syd and Vaughn always seem to forget where they are. Then they end up getting caught in the act. I'm still waiting for the time Jack walks in on them. Syd may be giggling but Vaughn will be protecting his privates.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

“I’m gonna go change,” she said as she walked away, running her hand down his arm on the way. Once she had disappeared, a collective ‘awww’ echoed through the remaining agents at Weiss’s command.

“Hey, you guys wan – HOLY JESUS! Lock the door why don’t ya!” Eric exclaimed when he caught sight of them.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

I love weiss lol :love:

Aly..x

lmao! Weiss always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Vaughnie was jealous of Will!! ^_^
Great update. Thanks for the PM

“Vaughn,” Sydney sighed as she walked over and perched herself upon his knee. She dragged her fingers through his hair and tilted his face up towards hers. “Are you jealous of Will?”

Vaughn shifted slightly uncomfortably and mumbled, “Maybe,” under his breath. “It’s just.... he gets to see you whenever he wants... he can hug you and take you out to movies....”

“But he can’t love me like you do,” she told him. He smiled slightly. “Vaughn, you don’t have to be jealous of Will. He might have feelings for me, but he’s just a friend and he’ll never be anything more.”

awww what syd said is so sweet... :love:

“Mmhmm,” he grinned as he pulled her down into a kiss. A moment later, he was laying back on the cot with Sydney on top of him kissing him while his hands roamed up the back of her shirt.

“Hey, you guys wan – HOLY JESUS! Lock the door why don’t ya!” Eric exclaimed when he caught sight of them. Then, he left quickly and slammed the door behind him.

“Oops,” Vaughn cringed while half-laughing.

“Yeah.... oops,” Sydney giggled.

that's just so funny! :lol:

Back