This Summer..

What are you looking most forward to during the summer?

• Traveling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleeping in

• Laying out on the beach

• Playing video games

• Eating ice cream regularly

• Playing outdoor sports

• Watching movies

• Catching up on TV

• Total voters
sleepin in, travelin, playin my x-box ;), lots of outdoor stuff too, prolly everything exept for the Laying out on the beach one, no beaches here lol

i don't really get a summer vacation because i work straight through it, as i have for the last couple years.

it kinda stinks but i'm used to it.

what happened to the "hanging out with friends all day" option? anyways, i voted sleeping in, because during the school year, i dont sleep enough. but during summer, my sleep pattern's all messed up. i go to sleep at 1-3am and wake up at 11-1pm

everything mentioned there except for playing video games. and ya, i hang out with my friends too. and i also go to my school's summer session. we go swimming and camping and stuff like that. it's fun, except for the studying part. :hmm:

sleep...sleep on the beach...surf a lot...sleep...surf some more...sleep on the beach some more...and somehow fit working into that HECTIC schedule...LoL :lol: :surf:

i am flying half way around the world just to get bak home for a couple of weeks, so i a can fly bak and go to work, i am gunna have so much fun at home

Back