thought i'd introduce myself!

jc_alias

Cadet
i am abviously a new-b to this site...but i have been on the alias abc message boards for several months...i hope to get to continue talking to the people i met there, but also meet new people here! can't wait to start discussing some more alias!!

jc_alias

Cadet
thanks for the welcome freakforalias and syd-157! hope to talk to you guys soon! but i have a question for freakforalias...i was just wondering how you added that picture to your signature...i have one i want to add, but it's not from a website, it's one i made myself...if your could help me with that that would be great! thanks!!

TheOrphan

Cadet
hey welcome to AA, this place is cool and its easy to make m8s here.
so well, message me if ya want

:bluehair:

syd-157

Cadet
thanks for the welcome freakforalias and syd-157! hope to talk to you guys soon! but i have a question for freakforalias...i was just wondering how you added that picture to your signature...i have one i want to add, but it's not from a website, it's one i made myself...if your could help me with that that would be great! thanks!!
hi i like to know how you do that too...i have onr to but on but dont know how if you could thank would be so kind thanks :D :D

Top Bottom