True Love

maddy28

Cadet
This is the first fic i have eva written, so plz be nice lol. i hope you like it. :D

Everything up to the end of season three has happened, except for Sydney finding the files with jacks signature on them. and

I havent seen the season four promo so there is nothing from there in here.

True Love

Chapter One

“Hello” Jack said as he answered his phone

“Hi, jack its me Vaughn”

“What can I do for you agent Vaughn”?

“Well it’s about Sydney”

“Is she alright”?

“Yea she’s fine, I wanted to ask you something, I am going to ask her to marry me, and wanted to make sure that is was alright with you” Vaughn said, there was silence from the other end of the phone line, Vaughn waited for jack to respond”

“Agent Vaughn, if you ever do anything to hurt or upset my daughter I will not hesitate to kill you, But I know that she loves you and you love her, so go for it”

Vaughn couldn’t believe what he had just heard, did Jack Bristow just say that he thought to himself.

“Thank you Jack I know how much this will mean to her” said an excited Vaughn, he hung up the phone and walked back inside.

Two weeks later

Vaughn was sitting at the kitchen bench at Sydney’s apartment, eating his breakfast, just thinking about how lucky he was, the love of his life, his soul mate was alive, and they were going to be together no matter what. Two and a half years ago he thought she was dead, and when she died a part of him died as well. He made an awful mistake and married Lauren Reed, who turned out to be a double agent working for the Covenant.

Sydney was sitting there thinking about how lucky she was to have a man like Vaughn that loved her so much. She knew that no matter what happened she would always have him, and he would always be there.

Together they just sat in silence thinking about each. They both knew that now nothing could come between them. After all they had been through they knew they were meant to be.

“What are you thinking about” Syd asked Vaughn

“You” he answered, “Words can’t explain how much I love you Syd”

“ I love you too,” Sydney said as she got up from her chair and kissed him.

“I will be right back I just have to make a phone call” he said as he walked out of the room and in to the back garden of Sydney’s apartment

“Director Dixon’s office” answered Dixon’s secretary

“Hi, this is Agent Vaughn, can I please speck to Director Dixon”

“Just wait one moment, I will put you through”

“Dixon here” he answered his phone

“Hey, Dixon, its Vaughn here”

“Hi, what can I do for you”?

“Umm, I was wondering if it would be alright if Sydney and I took today off”

“I think that should be alright, is there any particular reason? Is everything ok?”

“Well I am going to purpose to Sydney today”

“Wow, ok well I better let you go then”

“Ok, see you tomorrow”

“Bye”

“Who was that?” Sydney asked

“Dixon”

“What were you taking to him for?” she asked

“Well I got us a day off work”

“Cool, what do you want to do”

“Before we do anything I need to ask you something”

“Ok, shoot”

He got down on one knee “I have made heaps of mistakes in my life and my biggest one was not telling you how I feel, when I married Lauren I was trying to replace you, but Sydney, you are irreplaceable. I was going to give this to you in Santa Barbara, but that, well, we never went, Ever since the first day we meet I have been totally in love with you I want you to know that you are the love of my life and my soul mate, I want to be with you always and forever, Sydney Bristow will you marry me?” Vaughn said as he opened a small engagement ring box to revel a sparkling diamond ring.

“Omgodness, Vaughn, yes of course I will marry you, I love you so much” She squealed as and smiled the happiest looking smile Vaughn had ever seen, He put the ring on her finger “wow it is so beautiful” she exclaimed

“Just like you”

Vaughn stood up and kissed Sydney, the moment could have lasted forever, they broke apart, and Sydney looked down at her hand wow this is amazing she thought she was going to live happily ever after with the man she loved, two and a half years ago she would have never thought his would be possible.

“Lets go out for a walk”, Vaughn suggested

“Ok, just let me get changed, I really don’t fell like walking around LA in a suit” she laughed

“Now that you’ve got me thinking about it me neither”

“Alright lets go”

As they walked around the park close to Sydney’s house, they stopped at the children’s playground and both sat down on the swings, and started laughing at the fact that they were too adults sitting on swings in the middle of a park.

“I used to love coming to the park when I was little, my mum always used to take me” she said and smiled at Vaughn, then she remember that she shouldn’t talk about her mum in front of him. “ I’m sorry,” she said

“Its ok, syd don’t worry about it, I really don’t mind if we talk about your mum, what she did to my family had nothing to do with you” said Vaughn

“I’m sorry sweetie,” she said as she got up and walked over to the swing Vaughn was sitting on, and grabbed his hand and they started walking again.

Vaughn loved just walking around with syd in the park a few years ago if they had been seen together they both would have been killed, they came pretty close one night when they went out to dinner in France. But after the take down of SD-6 and the Alliance, it was ok for them to go out on date and do things together.

ok here is chapter two, i am very new at this so when i know how to pm ppl i will :D hope you like it

Chapter Two

At CIA headquarters the next day

“Morning people, I am glad that Agent Bristow and Agent Vaughn were able to join us this morning.” Dixon joked

Sydney and Vaughn both blushed and gave small laughs. Even though Vaughn had given him a good enough reason for them not being there yesterday.

“This woman is Anna Espinosa and we have Intel that provides us of a location of her current position, Agents Bristow and Vaughn you are travelling to New York to bring her in, use whatever force necessary, she is extremely dangerous, so be careful, your flight leaves in 3 hours, go and see Marshall and pick up your stuff”

Everyone nodded and got up and left the briefing room.

“Whoa, what is that?” Weiss asked Sydney

“A wedding ring” she laughed, “what else does it look like”

“Omg, wow, you and Vaughn, Syd you don’t know how long he has been waiting to ask you to marry him” Weiss exclaimed happily. “This is so great my two best friends in the whole world are going to get married”

“Sydney,” Jack said as he walked over to her, as Weiss took this as an opportunity say bye to Sydney and go and see Vaughn.

“Hi, dad”

“So you and Vaughn” he said as he hugged his daughter

“Yep” she said happily

“Well, I am very happy for the both of you” he smiled

“Thanks dad, you don’t know how much this means to me and to Michael” she smiled back

On the other side of the room Weiss greeted his best friend, with a pat on the back.

“Wow, man you finally did it”

“I did it” Vaughn smiled

“Well how do you feel”?

“Great, actually it feels so good to have finally told syd how I feel and ask her to marry me”

“So have you two little love birds set a date yet”?

“No not yet”

“Am I invited to the wedding?”

“Well we are still thinking about it” Vaughn said in a very serious tone, Wises just stared at him blankly and was about to walk off when Vaughn laughed, “gottcha, yea man of course you are, you’re my best man”

“Hey that means I get to throw you an awesome party, if it’s ok with syd?”

“Yep it does, and you will have to ask her about that”

“Well man I got to head off, I have to get ready for a mission”

“Me to” agreed Vaughn

“Cya man” called Weiss

“Cya”

On the Plane to New York

Sydney and Vaughn were travelling as a young couple that were in love on their way to London to attend a party, which was very easy for them

“Do you think that this is a bit of a set up, I mean our aliases?” Sydney laughed

“Yea I’d say,” he answered

When they arrived they went straight to their hotel room and started to get ready for the party and their mission.

“Wow you look stunning darling,” Vaughn said as Sydney walked out of the bathroom with her hair out, and wearing a stunning red cocktail dress.

“I must say that you look pretty hot yourself,” said Sydney laughing

“Well let’s get this over and done with and then I am taking you out to dinner” said Vaughn.

“Sounds like a plan” Sydney said.

Chapter Three:

At the party

Sydney and Vaughn entered the party hand in hand, as the glanced around the room they saw many other couples dancing and talking, if they weren’t on a mission they would have stayed and danced and had fun with all the other people in the room.

“Ok, lets do this,” said a very determined Sydney

“Ok, lets do this” mimicked Vaughn

“Just remember I can always kick your ass,” she laughed

“There she is” said Vaughn

“Now she is walking out side”

“Where the hell is she going” said Vaughn as him and Sydney followed Anna around the back of the building. And then suddenly Anna jumped out of nowhere and started to fight syd and Vaughn. The fight was mainly Syd and Anna kicking, hitting and punching each other, Vaughn was trying to help but he kept getting pushed out of the way by Anna. Once the fight was finally over, and of course Sydney won, Vaughn grabbed Anna and the three of them walked off to the waiting car. Vaughn and Syd made sure that Anna was safely in CIA custody.

“Lets go and have something to eat I am starving” said Sydney

“Are you sure your ok, that was a pretty intense fight” said a concerned Vaughn

“I’m sure, I feel totally fine, lets go and get something to eat”

“Are you sure, your ok”

“I’m sure, I will be fine, stop worrying” she said in a serious tone of voice
“Ok, where do you want to go”?

“I don’t mind, as long as its somewhere with you” Said Vaughn happily

“Well I know this great place the I think will be just prefect”

“Ok” said Vaughn as he followed Sydney off down the street. “This is nice” said Vaughn as his put his arm around Sydney’s shoulders and kissed her cheek.

“I love you Vaughn, you made my life so much easier that first day we meet and for a while after that I know that I was absolutely awful to you and I am truly sorry, its just that I was going through so much, and then when you showed me how big SD-6 really was I totally freaked out and I was really sacred but you helped me through all that, you made me belief in soul mates, and that I could fall in love again after what happened to Danny” she cried.

“Hey, hey, hey, Syd its ok I’m here for you and I always will be don’t worry about anything, it all going to be ok” he said.

“It just that you have done so much for me and I am grateful to you really are my guardian angel.” She smiled through tears.

“Syd, love you and you have done so much to make my life better, just having you here with me makes everything better,” Vaughn said as they stopping walking and sat down on bench on the side of the street, “everything will be alright, don’t sweetie, I am here for you”

Sydney turned and looked up at him, she had stopped crying, and she had the most loving look in her eyes, and smiled at him, her trademark smile that made him go weak at the knees. “I love you”

“I love you too” he said.

Ohh!! I like this!!! I read it when you first posted it but I forgot to reply. Stupid Lauren!

Can I have a PM please when you update?!

Thanks!

wow, thanks for all repling i will post more very soon :D

pm list:

Bekirock
ASIOagent
secret_agent_angel
sexcivaughn14
Vaughnlover15
LaurenRachael

Chapter Four:

Sydney and Vaughn stopped a small quite restaurant, I few blocks away from where the party was being held. As they walked into the small family owned restaurant.

“I don’t feel to well,” Sydney said

“Sydney you don’t look too good” Vaughn said sounding very concerned

Right then Sydney fainted and fell to the floor. Vaughn ran over to her side and immediately called and ambulance. The ambulance arrived very quickly. Vaughn rode with Sydney in the back of the ambulance.

“Syd I know you can hear me, come on baby say something, please, please” Vaughn said through tears ‘come on syd stay with me, your a fighter, come on fight this, say something”

Sydney didn’t say anything, Once they got to the hospital Vaughn was told to wait outside and that a doctor or nurse would come and see him as soon as possible.

“Mr. Vaughn” said a young nurse as she walked over to a man that looked like he had been crying.

“Yes,” said Vaughn as he got up form his chair and walked over to the nurse and wiped his eyes, “is Sydney ok”

“Your wife has a mild case of concussion, she should be fine” even though Sydney wasn’t his wife he didn’t bother correcting her because it didn’t matter, she would be soon.

“Can I go in and she her,” he asked the nurse

“Yes, you can but she is sleeping” she answered

“Hey sweetie’ Vaughn said to a sleeping Sydney, he knew she couldn’t hear him. So he got out his mobile phone and called Weiss and explained what had happened, and then he called Jack and Dixon and explained to them what had happened. After he made all his phone calls he sat in the chair next to Sydney and fell asleep. He was woken in the middle of the night by Sydney tossing and turning in her sleep. He sat up and realised that she had just woken up, and was trying ti sit up in bed.

“Hi sweetie” he said with a smile, “how are you felling?”

“My head hurts, what happened? I remember walking down the street with you and we were talking and then we went into that restaurant and then I remember not feeling well and that’s all"

“The doctor said that you have a mild concussion, and that u will be ok to go home later on today. I phoned Weiss, your dad and Dixon and they all hope you get better very soon” Vaughn said and kissed her on the forehead.

Later that afternoon Vaughn checked Syd out of the hospital and they went back to their hotel. Once they got back they decided to go out for dinner, they went to a small café.

“Yum this is really good,” said Sydney

“I know mine is really yum as well”

“You know what I was just thinking about”

“What?” asked Vaughn

“Well, we have a wedding to plan”

“Yes, we do that kinda happens before a wedding” he laughed

“Lets do some planning now” Syd suggested

“Ok, big or small wedding?”

“Small I think, what about you”

“Small too” Vaughn agreed

“We really should sit down and do this properly, don’t you think,” laughed Sydney.

“Yea, we really should”

“I am so excited Vaughn, I love you so much” smiled sydney

“I love you too, and I can’t wait to be your husband”

They paid for the meal and started to walk back to the hotel, but they stopped and sat at a bench in the middle of a park. Sydney put her head on Vaughn’s shoulder.

“I love you Michael”

“Hey you called me Michael”

“What”

“You never call me Michael, you always call me Vaughn”

“Well, we are going to get married and my last name will be Vaughn too, so it would be a bit strange if I called you Vaughn all the time” Sydney stated “I could call you mike or mikey”

“I don’t mind what you call me, as long as I have you with me I am happy”

Chapter Five:

Back In LA

A dozen of red roses arrived at Sydney front door on Monday morning, with a card saying “HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSERY”. Sydney smiled as she walked back inside. Vaughn is so sweet she thought to herself, happy one month anniversary form when in purposed, only he would do something as sweet and as cute as that she went back into her bedroom where he was still asleep. She got up and jump on the bed to wake him up, it worked he was awake.

“Did you send me these?” she asked playfully

“Yep, Happy one month anniversary” he smiled

“You are so sweet I love you so much”

“I love you too,” Vaughn, said as he kissed her, she kissed him back, when they broke apart, Vaughn looked at his watch.

“felgercarb” he said

“What?” said a concerned looking Sydney

“If we don’t leave right now we will be late for work, so no time for breakfast, we can get something on the way”

“Ok, I will just get changed” Sydney said as she ran off into the bathroom. “o my god” she exclaimed when she saw her hair

“What’s wrong”

“I just saw what my hair looks like” she laughed

“Come on syd, we have to go now”

“Ok coming,” she said as she ran out of the bathroom

In the car on the way to work, Sydney turned on the radio, and started singing along to "what u waiting for" by Gwen Stefani.

“You're still a super hot female
You got your million dollar contract
and they're all waiting for your hot track

What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for” she sang as Vaughn laughed “have you got a problem with me singing” she asked jokingly.

“No I have no problem,” he laughed, but he stopped laughing as they drove through security. He had stopped laughing until syd started making faces at him. They were both laughing uncontrollably as Vaughn parked the car. Sydney was laughing so hard that she was crying. They were both trying to put on serious faces but they couldn’t stop laughing.

“I can’t even remember what we are laughing about” said Sydney through laughs.

“Neither can I” Vaughn laughed.

“Ok, we need to be serious now, we are almost late for a meeting”

“Alright lets go,” said Vaughn as he put his arm around Sydney, even though it was against CIA protocol, everyone knew they were dating, and most people knew they were engaged.

“Good morning everyone, one of our agents Lucy Finch is currently in deep cover in Russia, we have reason to believe that the Russians Agent finch is working for know about her loyalties to the CIA, Agents Bristow, Vaughn and Weiss, you leave for Russia tonight, you mission is to bring our agent home safely, Jack and I will be controlling the mission from here, Go see Marshall for all your gear.” Dixon said

“I never thought I would have a job where I got to travel all over the world” said Sydney as she Vaughn and Weiss left the room.

i hope you like it :D

after these 2 chapters these is oonly one left,

Chapter Six

In Russia

“Oh my god it is cold here,” said Weiss as the three of them walked out of the airport, and got into a waiting car.

“I never really like Russia all that much” Sydney said

“No me neither” Vaughn agreed

“Ok, this Finch chick, we grab her from her apartment tonight in the middle of the night, and then we go home.” Said Wises

“Sounds good,” said Sydney “I’m reading her file, she has been with the CIA for six weeks and she has been in deep cover for five weeks.”

“What” exclaimed a shocked Vaughn

“One week and they send her on a deep cover mission, what the hell were they thinking” said Weiss

“That is really strange,” said Sydney

“Ok she lives down the street, from here,” said Vaughn as he Sydney and Weiss got ready and put all their tactical gear on, Sydney turned on her mic and earpiece and started talking to her dad and Dixon. Weiss and Vaughn did the same and then they were ready to go. The three of them started walking down the street, when they arrived at the front door to the apartment agent Finch was meant to be living in they found the door locked and bolted shut, Vaughn and Weiss broke the door down to find that agent finch was not asleep she was not even in the apartment, she was walking up the stairs as they entered the apartment. Without thinking she pulled out her gun and grabbed Sydney and held the gun to her head.

Chapter Seven

“Vaughn” said Sydney in a scared voice

He turned around to see agent Finch with a gun pointed at Sydney’s temple and grabbed Weiss and pointed in Sydney’s direction.

“Are you Lucy Finch” Weiss asked her

“Yes” she answered

‘Its ok, were CIA, were here to get you”

“What?” she said

“We got Intel saying that the people you are working for know you work for us” Vaughn said “we are on the same side, can you let Sydney go now”

“Look, I have no way of knowing wether you are CIA or not, until you prove to me who you really are, I am not moving this gun.” Agent Finch stated

“My name is Sydney Bristow, you might know my father Jack Bristow he is a senior officer at CIA. He is on my comlink you can talk to him if you want.”

“Ok” she said

Sydney handed her comlink and earpiece to Lucy, Lucy began to speak to Jack and Dixon, Vaughn and Weiss were listening and heard what happened. As soon as she was finished she let go of Sydney and put her gun away. And started apologising. Sydney went straight over to Vaughn and he hugged her.

The four of them walked out of the apartment with boxes of items belonging to Lucy. They walked into the CIA apartment a few minutes later. Sydney and Vaughn went off together claiming that needed to discuss the mission, which left Weiss and Lucy.

“Hi, I’m Eric Weiss”

“Lucy Finch, I am really sorry about what happened in there”

“Its fine, Sydney will be fine”

“Um sorry but I don’t mean to sound rude but, are those two going out” she said timidly

“Yea, they are engaged.” Wises answered, “What did you do before the CIA?” wanting to change to topic

“I worked at the FBI”

“Ahhh ok I see, because we were looking at your file before and it said that you had only worked for the CIA for six weeks, and five of those were undercover.”

“Yea I came to the CIA, for this mission”

“Well that explains it”

hope u like it :D by the way am i doing the pm thing the right way

pm list:

Bekirock
ASIOagent
secret_agent_angel
sexcivaughn14
Vaughnlover15
LaurenRachael
berry_kyoote_spy88

hey guys thank you for all repliing, if you have any coments on the story i am very happy to hear them. :D

pm list:

Bekirock
ASIOagent
secret_agent_angel
sexcivaughn14
Vaughnlover15
LaurenRachael
berry_kyoote_spy88
vaughnshoney

Chapter Eight

Back in LA

“Good morning beautiful” Vaughn greeted Sydney with breakfast in bed

“Thank you sweetie” she said leaning over to kiss the man she loved, the man that she was going to marry in a few hours. They were both so excited any one around them for ten minutes could tell how in love they were. “You spoil me way to much Michael”

“You did it again,” he laughed, he smiled as he saw the dimples on her checks as she smiled. “I have to take a shower,” he said as he walked off into the bathroom.

“Ok, me to so hurry up” he obliviously didn’t get the hint, so she finished eating her breakfast and picked out the clothes she was going to wear, to go and get her hair and make up done for her wedding, she was so excited and couldn’t wait for what was going to happen later that afternoon. She finished just as Vaughn was walking out of the bathroom, dressed in a towel.

“Sweetie, I have to have a shower now and you will properly already have left by the time I am done so I will see you this afternoon” she said

“Alright, I love you”

“Love you too,” she said and kissed him on the check.

When she got out of the shower and got dressed Sydney looked at the time she didn’t have to leave for another 15 minutes. She walked into the kitchen of her apartment and saw a note on the kitchen bench, it said

Dear Sydney,

I can’t wait till this afternoon, I am so happy that we will finally be husband and wife. You will need to pack a bag to take to the beach that is all I am going to tell you about our honeymoon.

See you this afternoon

Love Vaughn.

Sydney smiled as she read the note where could he possibly be taking her she thought, as she got in her car and drove to the hairdressers. Once she was finished there she went home packed her bag, and then started to do her make up. By the time she finished doing her make up it was almost time for her to get dressed and go to her wedding. She couldn’t believe that today she was getting married today, to Michael Vaughn, the love of her life, her soulmate. She put her dress on and was just fixing her hair when there was a knock on the door, she opened it, and to find her father standing there dressed in a tuxedo and a white limo.

“Hi daddy” she said

“Wow, Sydney, you look beautiful” he exclaimed when he saw his daughter, wearing the most gorgeous wedding dress he had ever seen, she looked so pretty with her hair straightened and out. The dress was a floor length and strapless with bedding on the top part of it.

“Thanks dad”

“Well we better go if you intend on getting to your wedding on time,” he said

“Ok, I think I have everything I need” she said as she walked out the front door and got into the white stretch limo.

When they arrived at the church there was a small number of guest sitting in seats near where Vaughn was standing. When she walked into the church with her father everyone stood and smiled at her, but she did not look at them she was watching Vaughn and thinking about how much she loved him. Vaughn was standing at the front of the church, waiting for Sydney, wow he thought to himself, she looks so wonderful and she is going to be my wife and we are going to be together always.

“Welcome everyone to the marriage ceremony of Michael Vaughn and Sydney Bristow, Michael would you please say your vows” asked the Priest

“Sydney I have been in love with you ever since I first met you I knew there was something about you, something that made me fall in love with you, I want to spend my life with you I want too always be with, and I want to always be there for you no matter what, you are my soul mate and I love you”

“Vaughn the day that you walked into my life was a day that I will always remember, you made my life worth living, and you have always been there for me and I always want to be there for you, I will always love you no matter what.

“Michael, if you would like to repeat after me. I Michael Vaughn, take you Sydney Bristow, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish until death do us part.” Michael said

“Sydney, please repeat after me. I Sydney Bristow, take you Michael Vaughn, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish until death do us part.”

“By the power invested in me by the State of California,” the priest smiled at them both. “I know pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride.”

Vaughn and Sydney both smiled at each other, and then they kissed.

“I love you so much” Vaughn told Sydney

“I love you to” she said as they walked down the isle to all of their friends and family.

Sydney threw the bunch of flowers and laughed as Weiss caught them. She and Vaughn walked off hand in hand to the limo and went back to Sydney’s apartment to pick up their things before going on their honeymoon. As they walked back out side Sydney asked Vaughn.

“So now can you tell me where we are going”?

“Nope, you will find out when we get there” he grinned.

“Please” she begged

“Ok heres a clue, where is the giraffe with crooked neck?”

“Oh my god we are going to Santa Barbra”

THE END

Back