Season 2 Tv Guide Ep. Description

From TV Guide:

Christian Slater returns to complete his two-episode turn as a mathematician forced into Sloane and Irina's service.
For weeks, Syd (Jennifer Garner) and the CIA have been searching for the abducted brainiac with no luck. Their big break comes when his wife (Tracy Middendorf) reveals a shocker that strikes a nerve in Jack and sends Syd to Russia against her father's orders. Back in the States, a grieving Sloane deploys the newly evil Francie (or whoever she is) to uncover---and assassinate---the person responsible for Emily's death. However, the hit hits a snag that changes one agent's life forever. Diane: Yvonne Farrow. Sark: David Anders.

Sounds like a good ep. What could possibly strike a nerve in Jack? Could this possibly be the ep. which Syd finds out about Francie?

I don't think Syd will find out about Evil Francie ... it might take a while still before Syd knows the truth ...

i bet that francie is going to die in that episode. cuz three ppl were supposed to die n so far it was emma from that episode w ethan hawke and emily in the last episode. im 100% sure that syd is going to find out about evil francie n that shes going to die.

Wow it sounds like a really good ep. Don't kill Dixon!!!!!
How could Francie die? I couldn't think how would feel with they just took her off like that. Who do you think will kill her? I think Sloane will, if she does die I mean.

WOW......"the hit hits a snag that changes one agents life forever" What is that suppose to mean? i assume it means that the assasination attempt doesn't work....what if Syd happens to be in the same area as Francie and Syd sees her?

Sounds right. How were the writers going to deal with Diane's opposing Dixon's return to the CIA? Just kill her of course. How else to eliminate a trouble-maker? Sorry, but she almost got Sydney killed... (tsk, tsk, lenafan, be good, be good)

yes i agree, i think that diane is going to be the one that is going to die and i think that this is where francie slips up, maybe dixon figures it out?! that would be interesting

Absolutely. Merrin talks about getting inshape and I have an idea that means she's going to have a battle with Sydney? Irina?

I really think Diane's gonna die...Dixon will be with Diane..and Francie will come...accidently shoot Diane...then Dixon will trun around and see....Francie...recognize her....and....::big shocker::

that three people dying came out after the episode with ethan hawke.and it's suppose to be characters we know emma we didn't know.so we've still got two more.

No two people have died: Emma, Emily and now, I think, Diane..
Francine is not going to be found out yet. Syd's the one to do it.

Back