Two-faces

Two faces
Ship: S/V
Disclaimer: If you think I am JJ Abraham’s you are sorely mistaken do not own alias. Never have. I'm just an obsessed fan.
A/N: This is my first fic, I don't even know if I am posting this right. I read sooo much and I never post anything and it makes me feel bad. I know this is behind, but I started it this summer soooooo.... yah. It's probably not that great so I would appreciate some criticism. Also I have horrible spelling and no time so sorry. Ah yes, on with the show.

Michael Vaughn walked through the parking lot of his apartment complex and opened up the door o his blue ford focus. He gently placed the dozen blood red roses he had been holding in the back seat and climbed in. He sat there for a moment, frozen. For some reason he just could not will himself to start the car. After sitting there for at least five minutes he gave up and collapsed against the back of his seat. He was entirely too nervous. Most likely Syd (Or should I call her Lauren now? No I can’t bring myself to call her that in my head. I can’t bring myself to do that anywhere but in public.) all ready knew something was up. Of all the stupid excuses Mike…. He had to go home and change his clothes? Most of his clothes were at HER apartment! I mean, a normal person would know, and she was a spy! He hadn’t a chance. For probably the 1,000th time in just that hour he delved his hand into his pocket and fingered the velvet box with in. Michael sighed and remembered when he had first known he was going to propose.

He had come back from his de-brief and gone straight to Syd’s so they could begin their trip to Santa Barbara…

“Syd?” He knocked for about the third time before fishing for her spare key, in the empty flowerpot by the door. Where was she? Click. He pushed open the door. Oh god. “Syd?” His voice was tight with fear. There was blood every where, glass every where, tables were over turned, cabinets were broken. “Syd?” He was screaming it now, walking quickly through the hallway after checking the living room and kitchen. He threw open the door to Fran’s room but there was nothing there. It was clean. He knew it would be. He knew the answer he was dreading lay in Sydney’s room at the end of the hall. It’s where the blood and glass, and fear led him. Light peeked out from the crack under the door. It felt as if his stomach was on the edge of a cliff, about to fall off and drag his somehow connected and hopelessly strangled heart with it. “ Sydney?” quieter this time. He walked to the door and slowly opened it, he was terribly afraid of what he might find. The images from his fathers file, pictures of the body, of the murder scene, flash before his eyes. He can’t loose her too. He good reason to be afraid, when he opened the door his eyes immediately fell on Francie. Her eyes were hollow and her mouth lay open, blood pouring out of the three bullet holes in her chest. That was not the worst of it though. Not to him any way. Not three feet from her lay Sydney. Gashes, and bruises marred her perfect features and he felt like the shard of glass she lay in were ripping at his heart, his lungs, his brain. Michael’s vision blurred as he moved towards her in slow motion knelt besides her, trying to find a pulse. Please god just a whisper of one, spare her, let her be, please god please, just let her be OK please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please. If there was ever a time for a miracle... She had lost so much blood. He nearly cried out when he found one. Relief flew through him, if just for a moment. “Syd,” the broken man whispered, picking up her hand and rubbing his fingers across her knuckles, “Syd, baby, what happened to you?” He didn’t know quite what to do; every thing was so hazy. “ Please Syd, if you can hear me just give me a sign, anything.” He trailed off and held both her smaller hands in him. Her hands were so weak, in his broken down state he nearly laughed. Normally the pinkie on those hands could kill him. “Please baby; I love you. Don’t leave me.” He closed his eyes for a moment, squeezed them. “ Please?” his eyes snapped open as he felt the slightest pressure on his hand

he he he, someone actualy read it! :smiley: U Have no idea how happpy that makes me :smiley: Yahhhhh. (Does silly chicken dance, nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nahnah nah nah nah nah nah...)

wow wonderful! it's definitly working for me :D but just so you know. If you're basing it on the season finale. he went away for a debrief :P but loved how you made it too! great job. More soon!
--Mandy :angelic:

Great start! Please continue! Normally I would ask now if you can send me a PM but I won't be here for the next two weeks... sorry but I'm sure your story will turn out great!!!! (y)
:woot:

Never mind I think I figured it out! Now I just gotta figure out how to link it to the story. BUTTTTT... first i actualy gottal post. Gasp!

Chapter two

Her eyes fluttered open. "Va...Vaughn?"

"Yah, baby, it's me." He gave her a wavy smile and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.
Sydney looked around and then suddenly seemed to realize what was going on. She snapped into a sitting position. " Will!" The young woman instantly regretted this move and gasped, clutching her stomach. Vaughn put his hands on her shoulders and helped her. " Easy Syd, what about Will?" "He," she shuddered and silent tears started to make their way down her face. Vaughn grabbed her hand. " He what baby?" "He," she gasps, " The bathtub, Francine stabbed him, Francie’s the double." Vaughn felt cold all over as he reached for her, pulling her into his embrace, rubbing soothing circles on her back as she cried. Damn it! How long? How long had A.G Doran been here? How long had Syd been in danger? Why hadn't he figured it out? He could have stopped it! He was snapped back into reality by Sydney’s hoarse voice. " He's gone Vaughn. And..and Francie, she was gone months ago from what Helix says and I didn't even notice. She's my best friend Vaughn and I didn't notice! She didn't have anything to do with this and I got her killed, just like Danny and now Will." Vaughn pulled back and lifted her chin so he could look her in the eye. " Sydney Ann Bristow, don't you dare blame this on yourself. This was not your fault. No one realized Fran was gone, not even Will. This woman has probably been training to be Francie for a long time. Just part of that bastards damn plan." he spit this part out, looking away for a moment.. “ No, if anyone’s to blame for this it’s Arvin Sloane.”

A/N Sorry it' so short, but i wanted to post somthing. Up nexxxxt: Vaughn calls Jack and they devise a plan to get Syd to saftey!!! ( WILL BE LONGER I SWEAR!!!

thats the way it should have happened. i can't wait to see what happens. that was a great chapter,keep up the great work (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up :smiley:

Back