Valentine Kiss

If I didn't totally love Vaughn already, him saying he would help would have done it.
Then him messing with max's car was even better!

I hope Michael tells Sydney that Maxwell is a two-timing jerk. And, if Sydney had some real guts she'd quit her job- it just not worth the money.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

love it lmao go vaughn
bedin a lil felgercarb
that dumbass deserved it
wrecking ther date
not cool
ill reply better later...

HUGE SMILIES ARE ON MY FACE AT THE MOMENT...... I LOVE WHAT VAUGHN DID...MAXWELL IS A ***** well that word isn't a very nice one but we all agree on his character.

aww that was great!
lol i love michaels plan! i hope syd just quits and doesnt bother working for maxwell he just isnt worth it, he's a cheat!
loved it :D thanks for the PM :P cant wait for more!

I'm so glad that Michael did that to Max's car...
Can't wait to see his reaction...Now Michael know s the name of who Max is cheating with and Syd can use the info to her advantage...
Great Update,
Thanks for the pm.

What a jerk (maxwell :drive: of course, not :vaughn1: ., he's :winner: <- :clap:). Ruin their date... but on the other hand :whistle: who knows what will happen :angelnot :smiley:naughty: ) And he seriously he menaged to piss off :mad:both of them. Few times too. I guess he should just :run: and :hide:. But guess it won't help him much :sniper: :boxing: . And he won't :run: becouse we need someone in this story we don't like ( 🐟 ) . And it's usually worth (y) to wait and see :popcorn: how you make them suffer :stretcher: :crutch:

:director: :announce: And we still have free places in "I don't like Maxwell club". Just finished the "Join Us" posters and... 🇳🇴 Vaughn we can't write that about Maxie 🍅 . :angelnot: Anyway... :angelic:
:eek:fftopic:

And Aly. . .Im glad youre looking forward to what happens to Max. . . :D im sure you should like it. :D :naughty:

Thanks for all the great reviews! :D

hope you like!

Chapter Nine
Humming a tune under his breath, Micheal made his way down the long corridors in the Typress office.
Everything was quite at this hour of the night, and once again Micheal felt pure disgust at Maxwell for making Sydney work on a cold night like this.
Something jumped at him, and Micheal barely held back a cry.
"Hey! Scared you!" Sydney was giggling as she held up a red baloon in her hand.
Micheal held a hand to his chest and faked a shocked expression.
"Geez. . .I almost had a heart attack Syd." he groaned.
She just laughed and then yanked his hand.
"Oh come on. . Stop being such a grannie!" she laughed and he just rolled his eyes as she led him down the steps and into the basement.
The moment they stepped in, Micheal felt his jaw drop at the sight of the dozens of draws over filled with paper.
"That creep wants you to sort 'This' Out?" he asked in disbelief.
Sydney sighed. "Yup." was all she replied with.
Then when Micheal continued to just stare at the mess,
she flung a batch of files at him.
"Get of your butt and sort those out." she said cheerfully.
Micheal made a face at her.
"I cant believe he's forcing you spend your friday night here. . " he said as he began to sort through the pile of folders.
Sydney snorted.
"Ha! Tonights not the only night i have to spend here. .
I think i'll probably have to report to this mess on monday night too." she complained.
Micheal frowned as he squashed up a piece of seemingly useless information.
"I dont suppose you could speak to whoever is in charge of Maxwell. . " he mused.

Sydney scrunched her face up.
"Well Arvin Sloane is much of a sweetiepie either." she sighed.
"He isnt . . Is he. . " Micheal's reply sounded distracted and Sydney glanced over at him to see why.
Her eyes widened as she caught sight of the document in his hand, his eyes fixed intently on it.
"Hey! What are you. . " she leapt up from her sitting position and ran up to him.
Micheal glanced up at her a smile slowly spreading across his face.
He had been studying her file, or rather her job application she had submitted to the Typress when she had first been hired to work.
"Give me that." she demanded as she stood over him.
"He grinned as he held the paper up above her head and began to circle her.
"I never knew you could look so great wearing glasses Syd." he laughed, refering to the picture in her file.
"Oh come on! I was just twenty two at the time. . ." she said frustrated as Her cheeks burned and she tried to make a desperate grab for it.
"What about those braces Syd. .
You look so cute in them!" he gushed as he easily stepped back and held the file to high for her too reach.
"Grr. . You. . " she seethed as she eventually threw herself at him.
His eyes widened in surprise and he fell back against the metal drawers as she began to maul him.
She yanked the file out of his hand and and gave a shout of triumph.
He glared as he struggled to get to his feet.
"Do you need some help there granny?" she asked sweetly.
He just shot her a look.
"I honestly meant it when i said how adorable you look wearing glasses." he whined.
"Yeah well i really cant say i agree." Sydney replied darkly

Micheal gave her his best puppydog look.
She just raised her eyebrows and headed over to the metal drawers.
"That looks gonna get you nowhere. . . Now get to work." she laughed and heard him climb to his feet reluctantly.
After about half an hour of working together in a companiable silence, Sydney walked over to a little box in the corner and sank down on it feeling throughly exhausted.
Micheal looked up at her concerned.
"Hey Syd. . What wrong?" he asked softly as he walked over to her.
She looked up and offered him a faint smile.
"I just feel so. . .Darn tired. . " she sighed.
He couldnt help but feel awful for her.
To be stuck in a job with a boss who was so creul and to top it of, enjoyed using and manipulating her emotionally too.
Micheal sat down on the box next to her and watched as she dropped her head into her hands, her lovely brown hair fanning her shoulders.
He placed both his hands gently on her back and she jumped slightly.
"Sorry. . .Its just that you look so wound up." he apologised.
"No. . Please dont be sorry. . " Sydney mumbled.
Micheal took her answer as a yes, and began to firmly knead her shoulders.
At first she was stiff, almost stubborn to budge, but then his magical aching touch sent shivers down her spine as he fingers dipped lower.
She moaned leaning deep into his touch.
God. Did his hands feel good!
Micheal felt a strange stirring in him at the deep throated moans she was elicting at his touch.
Trying his best to ignore he's own emotions,
He deepened the pressure as his fingers eased over her spine.
Sydney was fast aware of how her body was responding to his touch a little too nicely. . .
"You should probably stop now. . " she murmured.
He reluctantly pulled his hands away and stared at her.
"Why? Was i not doing a good enough job?" he asked his lips turning up slightly as he saw the way Sydney's cheeks were flushed.
'So im not the only one who was affected by this . . .Little massage?' he mused feeling pleased.
Sydney looked over at him her breathing short.
"No. . .Thats the problem. . .
You did too good a job." she murmured her eyes filled with desire.
His eyes widened as she then threw all caution, and kissed him passionately, her hands tangling in his soft hair.

Micheal froze then at the wonderful sensation that coursed through him at the feel of her soft lips on his.
He was sure he must have died and gone to heaven. .
Oh how many times he'd fantasized about this moment.
Wondered and wished what it would be like if would be given the chance to kiss Sydney Bristow . . .
And here she was kissing him.
Sighing he pulled her close and kissed her back intensely as he wound his fingers in the soft fabric of her shirt.
She was now sitting in his lap and he could feel her reaching for the buttons on his shirt.
"Syd. . " he whispered as she dropped her head and began running hot kisses up his neck.
"Yeah?" she groaned as she tried to push him back.
He fell back watching as she straddled him and began unbuttoning her blouse.
His jaw nearly dropped at this and he could feel his heart racing, but in the back of his mind he could hear alarm bells warning him of what was to come. .
Obviously he wanted it. . .
But. . .
He reached up and stopped her quick working hands.
"Syd. . Dont you think this isnt one of the best places?" he said gently.
She frowned.
"What. . .You mean you'd prefer the floor?" she asked confused.
Micheal shook his head and laughed softly as he gently lifted her into a sitting position.
"Syd. . You wouldnt believe how much i want to do this. . ." he began.
She glared.
"Then why are we talking?" she whined.
He took a deep breath and gently lifted her chin, forcing her to look in his eyes.
"Sydney. . .Listen to me. . " he said urgently.
She looked up into his intense gaze.
"Syd. . I want to woo you. . "
Sydney raised her eyebrows.
"Woo?" she echoed.
He looked embarassed.
"Admittedly thats a very old fashioned term. . .
What i mean is that i want to take you to dinner. .
A movie. .If you like. . .
And then i want to take the next step. . .
Syd. . .All im saying is that i dont want to screw you on top of a box in this cold room. .
I want it to be special." he eventually completed.
She looked up at him feeling throughly touched.
No man had ever treated her with this much respect.
Certainly not Maxwell.
"I'd love that. . " Sydney whispered.
Micheal smiled.
"So. . .Can i take you too lunch tomorrow?" he asked hopefully.
She grinned at him and leaned up to kiss his nose affectionately.
"I'd love that. . ."
Please Review

:love: awww how cute :love: i love how this is coming out :smiley: and i love that michael wants to wait any guys who wants it to be prefect even though they really want u is good in my books!!! *like my boo* :love: :D love it zoe cant wait for more ^_^

Back