Season 3 Vaughn at therapy

Ok so was I the only one that noticed when Vaughn and Lauren where in therpy and Syd was brought up that Vaughn did not deny the fact that he was in love with Syd.

I believe Lauren said that their problem was the fact Vaughn thinks he is in love with Syd and then he just says "how am I suppose to responed to that" and Barnett tells him to tell the truth he never atually does he just goes around the question.

Can I just say I am a very happy shipper :D

all he said was that they have a history together. no, "oh honey you know i love you" or "lauren, you're the only one i love" or "i LOVED sydney back then but i love you NOW"

he looked really, really bitter toward her in that therapy session...which is a good thing for us shippers :D

hehehehehehe

like everyone he HAS TO STILL LOVE Syd. Now that he's figured out Lauren is the mole mole mole, his feelings for syd are no longer a hinderance to his marriage but just another reason to GET THE HECK OUT! :lol: she's psychotic and too calculating...i wonder what the reasoning behind her marrying vaughn is...was it like irinia where she was sent to spy on him? cuz i dont recall her really using him too much for intel as much as when she was in those group meetings headed by dixon. why o why was she set together with sydney's soulmate! :thinking:

i was so happy he didn't say he didn't love sydney or that he loved lauren-but then again, how can you love her cause she betrayed her country and her husband..sounds awfully familiar eh? ;)

i wanted him to say "erm what do you mean think - I KNOW I AM!" :lol:
that would have been cool! (y)

jems said:
i wanted him to say "erm what do you mean think - I KNOW I AM!" :lol:
that would be awesome...although i think lauren might have caught on a bit to why he was staying with her...

MVhunny said:
jems said:
i wanted him to say "erm what do you mean think - I KNOW I AM!"  :lol:
that would be awesome...although i think lauren might have caught on a bit to why he was staying with her...
he would never say somthing like that ... even though ... would have been better ;)

He never loved Lauren. He just married her out of pitty, because he couldnt marry Sydney because he thought she was dead. He loved Sydney, and always will, he just couldnt tell Lauren, because he had to stay close to her to get information.

ALIAS

Back