Votes: 0 0.0%
  • d.) hot

• e.) boiling

• f.) on fire!

• Total voters
Wow, that was definitely not cool. Vaughn is definitely not gross on any level. GRRRRRRRRRR! :angry: But just to let you know, I do look for more than looks in a guy. I mean, I'd have to, you should see my ex! EWWWW!

K. Ackles said:
Have I yet to applaud you for your none-superficial love of the human race? Well, Thank you for doing some benefit to us! AT least there are a few ppl out there who see more than a great body! I mean, it is great, but there are much sexier things about a man. The world needs more ppl like that!!!
Why, thank you! And me, I'm just on the team ('cause of the columns), I'm not an admin. I can't put anyone on or take anyone off of probation or anything.
^_^

Okay. Well...my graphics aren't loading up properly, so I just saw the bar, and assumed admin. And it doesn't matter anyways. But yeah. Cool to be you!

Bad Robot said:
vaughnmyangel said:
o yes drool and drool and drool....especially vaughn in black!!!!!!!
leather, black leather. ;) :love:
OMG!!!!! : remembers finale-Vaughn and faints : :blush:
he's soooooooooooo incredibly hot in leather!!!!! I loved him in the finale

why didn't i see the finale yet ?? you guys make me completely crazy , I have a long time to wait !

Vaughn is so hot because he is ........ I haven´t word for explain it.

I´m Wishing See 1st Season finale in 7 :eek: :confused: weeks by AXN, Next week AXN emits Q & A, When 1st season finish, AXN Emit 2nd season. All Summer with ALIAS :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

AXN = Cable TV Channel

The 2nd Season Finish I can see because I download middle season ;)

Sophie said:
why didn't i see the finale yet ?? you guys make me completely crazy , I have a long time to wait !
why? where do you live? And i know what you mean, btw. i haven't seen season 2 finale and i hate it when everyone knows waht has happened and i dont

*SPYnish* said:
Vaughn is so hot because he is ........ I haven´t word for explain it.

I´m Wishing See 1st Season finale in 7 :eek: :confused: weeks by AXN, Next week AXN emits Q & A, When 1st season finish, AXN Emit 2nd season. All Summer with ALIAS :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

AXN = Cable TV Channel

The 2nd Season Finish I can see because I download middle season ;)
hi naty
u know? i watch alias on AXN too ( thanks God for cable )

Caro said:
hi naty
u know? i watch alias on AXN too ( thanks God for cable )
AXN is my best friend :lol:

Next Monday put Q & A and Telecinco (Public channel) Puts the Box II on Sunday. Two channels With ALIAS, it´s the Paradise :woot:

Caro said:
Sophie said:
why? where do you live? And i know what you mean, btw. i haven't seen season 2 finale and i hate it when everyone knows waht has happened and i dont
I live in France ! I know what happened in the finale coz everybody talk about it ! But I'd prefer not to know !!!

Sophie said:
Caro said:
Sophie said:
I live in France ! I know what happened in the finale coz everybody talk about it ! But I'd prefer not to know !!!
i know exactly what you mean, but i know i couldn't resist NOT knowing what happened in the finale. I guess i we didn't wanna know, we shouldn't come to the forums, which is sth i'm not gonna do

Caro said:
Sophie said:
Caro said:
Sophie said:
i know exactly what you mean, but i know i couldn't resist NOT knowing what happened in the finale. I guess i we didn't wanna know, we shouldn't come to the forums, which is sth i'm not gonna do
I'm great here, I won't go just coz I don't want to know !

Sophie said:
Caro said:
Sophie said:
Caro said:
Sophie said:
I'm great here, I won't go just coz I don't want to know !
i agree!!!!!! this is just to good, seriously. I love this site and the people here!

He is so hot :P . i didnt think it at first but what can i say phwooooor. He is soooooooooooooooooooooo Sexy. One thing can someone tell me where they get their pics from? thanxs. :D

Back