Season 3 Vaughn Marriage, Will, Finale talk

Is Vaughn married, maybe it was an engagment ring. How could Vaughn leave her so quickly, only two-years and get married? HOw the hell did Will survive that stabbing? Maybe Syd was brainwashed and had forgotten where she was the past two-years, or i think she could have been captured by Sloane, brainwashed to forget who she was, then when they were done with her, they unbrainwashed her... interesting eh? That was an amazing episode, so many unanswered questions, i am dying for next season, way to go J. J. you never cease to amaze me.

wow.. I couldn't believe my eyes on last night's eppy .. IT WAS SO GREAT my jaw dropped 10inches when Vaughn said that Syd has been gone for 2 years.. yeah and remarring so soon.. I couldn't belive my eyes.. Vaughns prabaly married to his ex-girlfriend !!!! wow. I gotta give some major props to the writers for that one.. the best episode ever !!!!

Syd has been dead for 2 years. After that long I'm sure they have given up! She is a smart women... they figured she would have contacted them!

wow.. I couldn't believe my eyes on last night's eppy .. IT WAS SO GREAT my jaw dropped 10inches when Vaughn said that Syd has been gone for 2 years.. yeah and remarring so soon.. I couldn't belive my eyes.. Vaughns prabaly married to his ex-girlfriend !!!! wow. I gotta give some major props to the writers for that one.. the best episode ever !!!!

Yeah good job to the writers of this, and probably jj thought all of it up anyway. but maybe evil francie really wasn't dead, and some how lived through her brutal defeat by syd(go syd!) who knows, we'll have to wait till next season. this sucks i can't wait that long.

and i forgot to add this in my reply, but maybe francie kidnapps syd and does something to her and just leaves her in china, i dunno.

When syd asked Vaughn if Francie and Will were okay, Vaughn said "Will is". then she asked but how, and he said you--, and stopped so maybe she did something. I don't think Allison(francinator) survived, that was 5 shots and like 3 in the chest. That was the best fight ever. I was worrying that they would run out of ideas after SD-6's destruction but boy oh boy was i wrong.

When you love someone and they are missing you keep looking for them.Not get marred in two years when you don't know what happen to them.

I agree 100% with candy. That ending kinda disguseted me. She better be in a coma and dreaming this all up... or perhaps she is the test subject for the rambaldi machine Sloane just finished? After all, Irina said she was the one in the prophecy, so might Sloane need her? (Hey, there's an awesome fic idea... if anyone decides to use it, PM me when you have something up! Consider it a challenge!)

candy said:
When you love someone and they are missing you keep looking for them.Not get marred in two years when you don't know what happen to them.
I know that got me mad!! I couldn't believe that Vaughn could have married just after 2 years that they think Syd died! I could see if he was dating someone, but actually being married is hard to believe.

the more i think about it im not buyin vaughn being married!!! just makes so damn sense!! you know think about it!! but god who knows what those crazy guys are up to!! congrads to them for confusing the hell out of us and making our minds go balistic!!(sp) :blink: felgercarb this is just not cool and i feel like it is some kind of sick joke!! :eek: man they really have us this time!!!

Well again Vaughn leaves Sid, how many times does this have to happen before Sid gets the message!
Give up on the loser! Look at what she has done for him! And he gives up! When you LOVE someone you DON'T GIVE UP! I just can't go through this again!

I don't think he's married. Or he better not be. I bet he married dumb Alice. I wish she would die. :angry: :angry:

Ok but anyway I think she's in the parallel universe!! That's what the Telling was! It's opposite-land!! And Vaughn's not really married!

What was he supposed to do???

Wait forever and stay single??

I don't hear anyone crying that Syd didn't stay single after Danny was killed.....

You have to move on...Or else life stops.... And Vaughn moved on....

(Looks around for angry V/S shippers...)

Sorry.... But thats just life....

I really really really want to know what happened to Will...I mean, he was definitely dead, how can he now be "okay"??? That's another reason it makes me think that it is some alternate universe (using the Rambaldi thing) and maybe Syd will have to go back and redo stuff...or even make a choice, whether to stay with Vaughn or save Will...??? I have no idea, that just popped into my head...who knows!! :D

TOTALLY NOT!!!!!! VAUGHN IS NOT I REPEAT NOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is my very favoritest character and so he has to not give up on sydney cuz she is his true love!!! remember princess bride? "death cannot stop true love. it can only delay it for a while." --westley.....so there you have it!!!!!! HE CANT BE MARRIED OR I WILL STOP WATCHING THIS SHOW SO FAST AND ALSO I WILL KILL J.J. CUZ HE CANT DO THIS CUZ HE JUST CANT!!!!!!!!

and will wasnt "definitely dead" it IS possible for him to have survived....and the way this show works, WHO KNOWS...pretty much anything is possible!...we need to think outside the box a little bit more...

KateJone_s said:
What was he supposed to do???

Wait forever and stay single??

I don't hear anyone crying that Syd didn't stay single after Danny was killed.....

You have to move on...Or else life stops.... And Vaughn moved on....

(Looks around for angry V/S shippers...)

Sorry.... But thats just life....
HEY!!!!!! you take that back! it is so way different with vaughn and syd!!!! and also, we didn't know danny! he was only in the first episode! we didn't know what led up to their romance or anything and it's different with vaughn...we have been watching them for 2 seasons, and they went through ALL THAT!!!! and so he can't just go off and get married the second she disappears! (i hate alice too, who said that)

Vaughn was in a too much hurry in marrying, after the supposed death of Syd. Is imposible, He loves Syd, ,and He knows that Sydney, loves to him. Vaughn doesn´t Married. NOOOOOO, I REFUSE.

Vaughn or Married with Syd or Not Married with Nobody.

And Will, I Believe that He´ll be OK. Remember Carter in ER.

Sydney & Vaughn FOREVER

Shippers of the World,  unite us

GOOD DAY

Back