Vegetarians!

I don't know if this topic was ever started, but I don't think so, lol. I'm a vegetarian, and I'm curious to know how many other AA members are, and their opinions on it :D

~Andrea :angelic:

Just out of a curious aspect how strict are you as an vegetarian lol ?

btw i am no vegetarian but i dont mind living on only veggies as long as i get something to eat lol.

Umm I don't eat any meat, including fish. I'm not a vegan because I don't think I would be able to survive (no meat or dairy products). I'm fairly strict, but not insanely. It's kind of just a way of life for me now.

Just wondered ya have loads of different strictnesses since some do eat fish and all. Lol i admire vegitarians in a way that they can keep it up and everything since it would be hard for me when i dont get some meat unless its a very good substitute for it lol.

^^ For me not as long. I've only been a vegetarian for 3 and a half year I think, but it feels so normal. I can't imagine eating meat again, lol

i tried it for a week. wasnt bad...at first. didnt stick with it but ima try again. i think what screwed me was when i tried the vegan boca burger...all soy protein. wasnt bad first few bites but once i got down to the last few i felt like throwing up. hope next time i can stick with it longer. wish me luck. lol

i've proudly been a vegetarian for the last 4 years. i'm pretty strict, but i occasionally eat chicken when my mom complains that i "need protein." but i eat veggie burgers and meatless everything and all that.

Back