Voice Chat

WatchMaker said:
Using voice comm with your friends in some games can make it twenty times more fun, but if its random people in a team, I'm thinking its going to just be a hassle. Althought I would like to have the option nevertheless.
You brought up a very valid point. Voice communication can be very entertaining, however it would suck if you were thrown in a pick-up group talking to new people. It would though, make it easier to make more friends in-game.

The entire idea has it's pro's and con's. It has more con's then pro's in my eyes, and I love voice communication. I wont play a game without out. The only thing is that there are already two great programs out that do the same job as creating an in-game voice communication like BF2, or CS.

I think voice chat would be good if it were something that both parties have to agree upon before initiating. If two people want to chat then both have to agree to do so before that can, not just have a worldwide/anyone within ear range can hear. I say this because of mic spammers and general loud people that ruin things for everyone.

Back