Animation Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005)

Robby

Helper Bot
Title: Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Tagline: Something bunny is going on...

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Nick Park, Steve Box

Cast: Peter Sallis, Ralph Fiennes, Helena Bonham Carter, Peter Kay, Nicholas Smith, Liz Smith, John Thomson, Mark Gatiss, Vincent Ebrahim, Geraldine McEwan, Edward Kelsey, Dicken Ashworth, Robert Horvath, Pete Atkin, Noni Lewis, Ben Whitehead, Christopher Fairbank, James Mather, William Vanderpuye, Nigel Pilkington

Release: 2005-09-04

Runtime: 85

Plot: Cheese-loving eccentric Wallace and his cunning canine pal, Gromit, investigate a mystery in Nick Park's animated adventure, in which the lovable inventor and his intrepid pup run a business ridding the town of garden pests. Using only humane methods that turn their home into a halfway house for evicted vermin, the pair stumble upon a mystery involving a voracious vegetarian monster that threatens to ruin the annual veggie-growing contest.
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005)

Nick Park, co-director of the upcoming stop-motion-animated film Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, told SCI FI Wire that he used his vast love and knowledge of classic movies to make many film references in the horror spoof.

[Full article @ Sci-Fi Wire]

I love Wallace and Gromit and am so excited about watching their first big screen movie! :D

Has anyone already seen it? I'm hoping to go sometime this week.

Wallace and Gromit is not and has never been for kids. They are the greatest british cartoon comics ever...so funny. Go ands see it i promise you it isn't a kiddie film. I'm gonna see it this week.Its sad cos the studio that makes all the little models and sets was burnt to the ground last week in Bristol, England. They lost almost everything they have ever made in the last 40 yrs including everything from Chicken Run. Luckily a lot of sets and models from Were-Rabbit are on show in London and were saved, but its so sad.

Wallace and Gromit is not and has never been for kids. They are the greatest british cartoon comics ever...so funny. Go ands see it i promise you it isn't a kiddie film. I'm gonna see it this week.Its sad cos the studio that makes all the little models and sets was burnt to the ground last week in Bristol, England. They lost almost everything they have ever made in the last 40 yrs including everything from Chicken Run. Luckily a lot of sets and models from Were-Rabbit are on show in London and were saved, but its so sad.

That was so awful! They were supposed to be celebrating being number one at the box office, but instead has this happen.

And you're exactly right it isn't a kiddie film.

It looks kinda funny on the trailer! Has anyone seen it yet ? is it good ?

I sadly haven't seen it yet :( (blame stupid school work, stupid ticket prices, stupid boyfriend who refuses to see it [he said I have to pick between this and Chicken Little..and the many other movies I want to see...boo to him], and stupid friends who also could care less about it :P ).

But I have seen the Wallace and Gromit shorts and they are absolutely hilarious. I love them dearly. So I highly reccomend seeing it...even though I haven't even seen it yet ^_^