Watching Over You

Okay the more I hear about this episode the more I want to watch it. But I can't I'm sitting here in Sweden and we're just in the beginning of season 4 so I guess I'm gonna have to wait an entire year for this episode.

After reading this fiction which I thought was AMAZING the things I seen on the pictures makes a little more sense. I really hope that what happened in this story is actually what's really going on in the show. Janet thank you so much for writing it and thanks for the PM. And if you want to continue this story which I hope you do you know where to send a PM.

Love it. Keep going if you can. Can I get a update if you do. I don't think he's dead either. To many things don't add up.

I really hope that's what happened. It was beautiful Janet you have to keep writing this fic pleaaaaseeeeeee maybe by the end of the season it will come true who knows...

Thanks for the pm.

°°NiCkY°°

That was really good. And sad. I was already an emotional basket-case today after what happened last night, and reading this made things better, and worse.

I do believe Vaughn's alive. He has to be. But the episode last night was too sad and this just added to the sadness.... :cry:

Great start. I loved it (even if it did make me cry... :smiley: :cry:). If you continue, which I highly recommend doing so, please pm me. Thanks!!

omg. fantastic.
i'm thinking the same thing.
mostly, anyway.
i'm in tears.
beatiful, just beautiful.

i think you should continue.
interperate each episode and make it relate to this storyline, maybe.

This is really good and I think you should go on with it. One thing I wasn't sure about, in this fic does Sydney know his death was faked? Because my impression of the actual episode was that the death was staged, with Sydney and Jack knowing it. You are correct he had to 'die' so they would all be protected and the enemy had to believe he was dead.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

pm me if you update. please post more because it gives me hope that he is still alive. **starts to cry again** i miss him already. i need a hug.

Back