We dislike Lauren!

I'm surprised we don't have one of these. I mean Alice got her own, and she was only in two eps. Lauren's been in 3 eps. and she doesn't have one? TAKE YOUR RAGE OUT ON HER HERE!

[FONT=Geneva]I'm growing a likeing to Lauren. She is sympathetic in some ways to Sydney (considering the fact that Sydney came back into Vaughns life and Lauren is married to him). She also seems to really love Vaughn and trusts him considering the circumstances.

^_^ Message from a Toronto Cracker ^_^ [/FONT]

I hate Lauren, she is so beat, I think she is evil, I say she is working against the CIA and she was the one who has Sydney for two years.

I also think that she has a speech impediment. But I like her, she's got edge! Lol. I like her!!!!!!
kylo4

It's fun to take tennis balls and throw them at the TV when she comes on..."Ready..Aim...FIRE" mwahahaha, but don't break your vcr!(i almost did)

*sings* Here Comes Mrs. Vaughnny,
Walking down the CIA, hippity, hoppity,
Bucky's on her way!

she has teeth problems she annoys me -_-

I'll gladly join the WE HATE LAUREN CLUB...

God, i hate her. Why doesnt she just p*** of, back to whatever deep dark hole she came crawling out from.
Wow, i really do hate her! Hehe. ;)
Syd & Vaughn forever :throb:

:sun: Muchos Love...Jade Xx :sun:

u know, i live in england and the series hasn't started for me yet, so i haven't seen an ep with her in it.
BUT I ALREADY HATE HER!

Hey I was just looking at screencaps for tonight's episode and it's funny but in all the screencaps, Melissa looks like she's retarded or something, with her lips pursed, etc. Just thought this was funny as I've noticed this in all screencaps of her.

HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER :angry:

vaughnandsydney said:
Hey I was just looking at screencaps for tonight's episode and it's funny but in all the screencaps, Melissa looks like she's retarded or something, with her lips pursed, etc. Just thought this was funny as I've noticed this in all screencaps of her.
Haha! :lol:
she a good actress i just hate Lauren, but thats too funny! one thing ive noticed is that she show her teeth too much!

the strange thing is when she was Angel in Home and Away i used to really like her but now i think she looks strange - all big lips and eyebrows - and is annoying - but then thats probably cos she getting in the bloddy was of S/V and all their smooching!! :love:

god! I hate Lauren!!! And really I like MG, but I hate Lauren, and the funny thing is that I haven't seen season 3 yet, so.....just imagine....

Back