We dislike Lauren!

Please someone tell me how JJ could do this to us? I was so angry aboot what happened (n) :angry: that i didnt watch for two weeks and then when i saw Will was coming back and they we're gonna have some fun :D :P ;) :redhair: i was like YAY! but i stg if he doesnt kill Lauren :confused: :blink: :angry: then i dunno if i really could stand it! Vaughn needs to be with Syd ;) :angelic: and thats a fact
I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE LAUREN I HATE LAUREN I HATE LAUREN I HATE LAUREN! :rolleyes: FINALLY IT ALL COMES OUT!
PEACE LOVE AND I HOPE THE HOLIDAYS ROXORS UR BOXORS
bROoKe
"Vaughn,"
"How come you never call me Michael?"
"I call you Michael sometimes (pause) Vaughn."

Mr. Sloane said:
God bless Lauren Reed! Oops, wrong thread! heh :run:
oh right, I owe you a beating with an anti-Lauren sign.

*whacks you repeatedly with sign* ha!

I'll even use my smilie of the week on you! :poke: :poke: :poke:

you'd better run! *chases after you with sign and stick* :cuss:

;) dbrizz
:syd1:

jems said:
HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER :angry:
yepyepyepyep i detest her i despise her i loathe her i want her to suffer and and want to torture her and i want to kill her till she's dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :banghead: :argue: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :angry2: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :stupid: :nuke: :mad: :argue: :blondewig: :superangry: :makefun: :tvhorror: :censored: :censored: censored

Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
jems said:
HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER  :angry:
yepyepyepyep i detest her i despise her i loathe her i want her to suffer and and want to torture her and i want to kill her till she's dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :banghead: :argue: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :angry2: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :stupid: :nuke: :mad: :argue: :blondewig: :superangry: :makefun: :tvhorror: :<!--emo&censored:-->
censored2.gif
<!--endemo--> :<!--emo&censored:-->
censored2.gif
<!--endemo--> censored
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was AWESOME and, well, you said it all!

I have a question for everbody though, well I have a wondering and then a question.

wondering: should we have member numbers and junk? make this an official Lauren Haters Club?

and question: (take a minute to SERIOUSLY ponder this) would we like the show better if she'd never been introduced?

(p.s. my answer is heck yeah! but it'd have had to have another storyline which would keep syd and vaughn apart for a little while)

so thoughts! wake up Lauren haters! :D

dbrizz
:syd2:

OMG... I hate Lauren!!! Die, Lauren, Die!!!!

Well, I haven't seen season 3 (glad, that i already saw season 2), but the pictures of her and vaughn... (n) WRONG!!!

DIE LAUREN!!!!

I hate Lauren, but just her, not really the actress.
i saw Melissa George on "Thieves" and i liked it.
but i gotta say ,i was watching charmed a few weeks ago and suddenly she is there, and playing a bad guy.
it was too much for me. i wanted to throw something to the tv.

I hated her for the last 2 minutes of "sucession" but on "reunion" i really, really,really hated her
and she hates syd!!!
she was like "i ahte her!! was she nicer two years ago? shes the most arrogant.." etc etc in that weird accent of her.

Please avoid double posting. Instead, edit your post. ;)

And please add some more substance to your posts. Saying you hate her or you want her die die is not enough. Why do you dislike her character?

AliasALIAS said:
And please add some more substance to your posts. Saying you hate her or you want her die die is not enough. Why do you dislike her character?
:lol:
So true, so tru. There are posts that look like this:

I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER,I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER,I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER,I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER,I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER, I HATE HER......... :lol:

And:

DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN,DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN,DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN, DIE LAUREN........ :lol: :lol:

I personally like Lauren, but you have to admit that the way they write things on here is funny :lol:

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

I hate Lauren! Especially because she is Vaughn's wife. What i hate most is that the character is meant to be british, but the actress is australian. Not dissin neone but its an insult, in a few ways....

i hate her character because she's arrogant,self-centered, annoying, a know-it-all, not at all sympathetic to anyone but herself.

what did vaughn ever saw on her?

okelay said:
but i gotta say ,i was watching charmed a few weeks ago and suddenly she is there, and playing a bad guy.
lol! that was my reaction! :lol: I believe a pillow or two may have found it's way to rapidly come in contact with the screen.

ok so I'll comply and say why I don't like her. a) she's got something up her sleeve b) she's obviously not smart enough or a good enough agent to be able to have anything up her sleeve so that completely negates the entire purpose c) she's just really not that smart! (hey it's true!) d) she tries to do all this cool agent stuff which syd does everyday without giving it a seccond thought and she seems to want recognition for it or something, helloooo, it's part of the job! e) her dad got her the job f) she'll never be as good as syd and vaughn married her g) the annoying lisp which sounds like she's making fun of the slight one sydney has h) the accent or rather the odd and annoying muddle of accents (she's a girl from virginia who grew up in brittain and yet has an australian accent...wha???!? :blink:smiley: i) she's ALL protocol! j) she obviously cares more about looking good then about helping people (ahem turning sydney in) and when she finally does break down and help someone she expects mucho credit for it (helping to bust syd out of prison)

hey anybody want to help me finish the alphabet of why we hate lauren?? that'd be fun! :smiley:

ok, so my bottom line is: she's a few nickels short of a dime and that annoys me.

:smiley: dbrizz

DBristow said:
Mr. Sloane said:
God bless Lauren Reed! Oops, wrong thread! heh  :run:
oh right, I owe you a beating with an anti-Lauren sign.

*whacks you repeatedly with sign* ha!

I'll even use my smilie of the week on you! :poke: :poke: :poke:

you'd better run! *chases after you with sign and stick* :cuss:

;) dbrizz
:syd1:
i'm with her! :angry: u'r really gonna get ur butt wooped when we get our hands on u! oh yeah u'd better run !!!

DBristow said:
okelay said:
lol! that was my reaction! :lol: I believe a pillow or two may have found it's way to rapidly come in contact with the screen.

ok so I'll comply and say why I don't like her. a) she's got something up her sleeve b) she's obviously not smart enough or a good enough agent to be able to have anything up her sleeve so that completely negates the entire purpose c) she's just really not that smart! (hey it's true!) d) she tries to do all this cool agent stuff which syd does everyday without giving it a seccond thought and she seems to want recognition for it or something, helloooo, it's part of the job! e) her dad got her the job f) she'll never be as good as syd and vaughn married her g) the annoying lisp which sounds like she's making fun of the slight one sydney has h) the accent or rather the odd and annoying muddle of accents (she's a girl from virginia who grew up in brittain and yet has an australian accent...wha???!? :blink:smiley: i) she's ALL protocol! j) she obviously cares more about looking good then about helping people (ahem turning sydney in) and when she finally does break down and help someone she expects mucho credit for it (helping to bust syd out of prison)

hey anybody want to help me finish the alphabet of why we hate lauren?? that'd be fun! :smiley:

ok, so my bottom line is: she's a few nickels short of a dime and that annoys me.

:smiley: dbrizz
i'll help happily :lol: k) she's not nearly as pretty as syd. l) she's so busy being jealous that she doesn't even appreciate the perfect superman-like guy that she's married to. m)she's not all that smart i mean really when's the last time we've seen her get out of a bad situation without help.n) she can't fight (that we know of) i mean we saw her in syd's dream but that wasn't really her. :angry: :angry: :cuss: :cuss: :lame: :madfire: :spam: :angry2: :angry: :devil:
ok someone else's turn :lol:

Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
i'll help happily :lol:  k) she's not nearly as pretty as syd. l) she's so busy being jealous that she doesn't even appreciate the perfect superman-like guy that she's married to. m)she's not all that smart i mean really when's the last time we've seen her get out of a bad situation without help.n) she can't fight (that we know of) i mean we saw her in syd's dream but that wasn't really her. :angry:  :angry:  :cuss:  :cuss:  :lame:  :madfire:  :spam:  :angry2:  :angry:  :devil:
ok someone else's turn :lol:
1) The not as pretty part is your opinion. I think she is extremely pretty, she has that Grace Kelly look to her.
Syd, as I said before, looks masculin.
2) Vaughn.......is an idiot. :lol:
3) There is no way Lauren could be working for the NSA if she were stupid :P
4) Why are some of you girls just fridget bit*hes who pick on Lauren? Why? Is it because she is with Vaughn the idiot :lol:

~~Spongy!

Back