We dislike Lauren!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
i'll help happily :lol:  k) she's not nearly as pretty as syd. l) she's so busy being jealous that she doesn't even appreciate the perfect superman-like guy that she's married to. m)she's not all that smart i mean really when's the last time we've seen her get out of a bad situation without help.n) she can't fight (that we know of) i mean we saw her in syd's dream but that wasn't really her. :angry:  :angry:  :cuss:  :cuss:  :lame:  :madfire:  :spam:  :angry2:  :angry:  :devil:
ok someone else's turn :lol:
1) The not as pretty part is your opinion. I think she is extremely pretty, she has that Grace Kelly look to her.
Syd, as I said before, looks masculin.
2) Vaughn.......is an idiot. :lol:
3) There is no way Lauren could be working for the NSA if she were stupid :P
4) Why are some of you girls just fridget bit*hes who pick on Lauren? Why? Is it because she is with Vaughn the idiot :lol:

~~Spongy!
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA</span>

Im on the floor in fits of laughter

Im getting well sick of threads which begin with

-Who's hotter
-Who's got the biggest wang
-Why Lauren Sucks
-Yes Gendo is a prick
-Who'd you take on desert Island
-Yes Gendo REALLY is a prickwit

She has been nothing but hell to everyone, except Vaughny, since her first, non-taluretable appearence. She addsconfusion, and mystery into the show, so for that one thing alone, i am thnakful. I hope that she dies really, really soon. And if it is not death, then, ban her to some desserted island so Syd and Vaughn may be together onace again :lovers:

she's just a COW. god. that stupid accent of hers. and those dark eyebrows. and ever notice she totally pouts her lips. ugh. and that scene in their bedroom where she was in her undies... i was about to poke my eyes out.

aliasgirlie said:
she's just a COW. god. that stupid accent of hers. and those dark eyebrows. and ever notice she totally pouts her lips. ugh. and that scene in their bedroom where she was in her undies... i was about to poke my eyes out.
hahaha!!! you rock!! you said EXACTLY what I feel! and I have a theory about the pouty lips thing: she's desperately trying to be more like Syd who, because she's just naturally gorgeous that way, already has great lips. dumb ol L-word can't measure up so she thinks "hey if I try to look more like syd maybe I'll become adequate" not in a million years dumbnut!

:D :P :rolleyes: :lol:
dbrizz

Okay I'm really glad she turned out to be evil b/c before I didn't have a reason other than her being Vaughn's wife. But NOW man I hate that b**** with a passion. I have a feeling she is going to be one of the best villians since suit and glasses!!
~nikki

DBristow said:
aliasgirlie said:
hahaha!!! you rock!! you said EXACTLY what I feel! and I have a theory about the pouty lips thing: she's desperately trying to be more like Syd who, because she's just naturally gorgeous that way, already has great lips. dumb ol L-word can't measure up so she thinks "hey if I try to look more like syd maybe I'll become adequate" not in a million years dumbnut!

:D :P :rolleyes: :lol:
dbrizz
hahahaha. i love your pouty lips theory!!

I personally think Vaughn married her as a assighnment and he doesnt really love her.I cant stand Lauren she needs to die. Syd and Vaughn belong together.I was about to die of happiness when I found out she was evil.I loved it when Syd punched her. DIE LAUREN DIE!!!!!!!!!

AgentDesertRose said:
SydBristow13 said:
srg said:
If Syd and Vaughn are meant to be, it will happen.
exactly.
I agree as well. I used to be a S/V shipper, but if they get back together they do.
i still am an s/v shipper. but i think vaughn should go bad. and sydney should get with sark for a while. then have sark and sydney kill lauren off. then vaughn redeems himself. and we find out he wasn't really bad after all. so then he and sydney get back together. eh. i don't know what i'm talking about. hahaha.

Back