We dislike Lauren!

aliasgirlie said:
AgentDesertRose said:
SydBristow13 said:
srg said:
If Syd and Vaughn are meant to be, it will happen.
exactly.
I agree as well. I used to be a S/V shipper, but if they get back together they do.
i still am an s/v shipper. but i think vaughn should go bad. and sydney should get with sark for a while. then have sark and sydney kill lauren off. then vaughn redeems himself. and we find out he wasn't really bad after all. so then he and sydney get back together. eh. i don't know what i'm talking about. hahaha.
Hmm...I don't like your idea. Lauren should not be killed off. Nope...

question for dana... you have a LR av and it hasnt got anything nasty on it therefor ppl woudl think your a LR fan.....

p.s TOOOO BAD LR HATERS SHE GOT A MIGHTY THICK CONTRACT LMAO :makefun: :poke: :makefun:

alias_freak69 said:
question for dana... you have a LR av and it hasnt got anything nasty on it therefor ppl woudl think your a LR fan.....

p.s TOOOO BAD LR HATERS SHE GOT A MIGHTY THICK CONTRACT LMAO :makefun: :poke: :makefun:
She has a contract with the network, not the show. So that means she can be off Alias and be on another ABC show. Doesn't mean she can't get killed off.

Bradley Cooper had a contract... where is he now?

Amen aliasgirlie.

Where should I start with how bad Season 3 sucks? Oh, I know with the silly contrived plot device known as Lauren Reed. The character was poorly thought out and poorly acted. By making her evil it still does not make her a good actress. Even JJ came close to admitting his mistake at the Paley Festival.

I was all for giving her a chance but then she had this horrible habit of open mouth breathing and supposed evil glances that no one is buying. They are just laughing their heads off. Don't even get me started on the foot-in-mouth comments MG makes in interviews. She needs the help of a PR person so as not to alienate die hard Alias fans. She should also brush up on Alias history. She said in an interview that Danny died in a fire. Has she not seen the pilot?

All in all she is bringing down the cast. How much screen time has been lost to Jack/Dixon because of this silly little character? All I can say is that I want Alias back to the show we all know and love and please DEAD-I-F-Y the COW.

On a side note: they should make her go away quietly because she has already had more screen time than she warrants.[

I definitely agree with you on the screen time issue... How can you give her more screen time than JACK!

And I don't care how they get rid of her... she can all of a sudden disasppear... I won't even ask questions. Cause I just want her off the show!

OMG, DAM* HER!SHES TOTALLY SCREWING UP SYDNEY AND VAUGHN AND SHE HAS PLAUGED EVERYONES LIFE ON THE SHOW AND IT REALLY SUCKS!
snv.gif

Back