We have no butt

:hi: heya buttless buddies! :woot:
so wassup?
here exams, not that I care but it's just taking me lotta time to go there and come back *sighs*

lol!!! trust me...im working on the posting thing haha. i didnt post for like 6 months :eek: !!! wow. its a great idea to have a thread for butless people. speshally as the people with butts have a thread. i just thort of a very bad joke but i wont bother...

wow well this one is really really really bad! it continued from what i was saying which was...
'wow. its a great idea to have a thread for butless people. speshally as the people with butts have a thread'....i mean we'd end up the butt of their jokes if it wasn't for this thread....

see VERY bad!! :lol: ! haha... :happydance:

Danté said:
[post="1355007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

ARGH!!!!! Peacock!!!!

Well, Berten, i have deftly dodged your peacock, caught it and thrown it right back. *turns and runs for life* hehehe

i'm running and am now quite out of breath, on account of the weight of my butt. LOL!! However i must stop to comment on the fact that Poppy is still your avatar. What you playing at Steph!!! Don't make me have to come back to this thread!!!

lol woo butless people. yesssss....i didnt no that steph lol. . .i never check these things. fine then. the people with butts are the but of our jokes.... *rolly eyes* very bad hah

i like your bad jokes :hug:
did i tell you about this at school?
and omv... i swear my shorts that i was wearing today have grown.
seriously they used to be like hotpants... and now they're not.

i am a victim of a shrinking butt.
i may cry.

*wails*
:cry:

aawh!!! :hug: dw!! im sure that once it gets to the point where theres no but, it wont disappear anymore... unless it starts to implode. wow imploding buts hahahah. . . i dunno. you quite possibly told me about this at school! but hannahs lost her marbles again :spam: hahaa wow i need to eljay man..! just a random thought

Back