Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

• Never should've had a first name

• Total voters

Key Master

The Chamber
Now that Sark's name has been confirmed to be Julian, what are your opinions on it?

If you could've chosen a name for him, what would it have been?

I like Julian but if we refered to sark as Julian that would seem...a little wimpy so ya but Julian is a really good name :D
--Mandy :angelic:

It does not! I like Julian Sark, even though that really shouldn't be his proper last name. Julian Lazarey is so... blah ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Yeccch! I hate the name Julian! And Julian Sark does not sound menacing at all. "Julian Sark" should be Sark's younger wimpier brother.

I think the name Julian is a good name, not for Sark. I think his name needs to be more powerful. I don't know what I would name him though.

there never should have een a first name it made him all mtsterious and all fun stuff  :love:

I agree with ya 100% karlee! I liked it better when Sark didn't have a first name. I think it was actually stated in an article on David Anders' website that said he was "so cool he didn't need a first name".
Now that I know his first name is Julian, how do I feel? I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I liked the mystery, and honestly, came to love and know him as Sark. To call him anything else would just be... wrong!

:cool:

i like it julian sark sounds nice BUT ya if ppl refered to him as julian that would seen REALLY WEIRD cause it sounds like a name for a good kinda person not a bad boy like sark! lol but i still love the name

there never should have been a first name and if they were going to give him one it should have been better than Julian :Ph34r:

Julian is a stinky name. it stinks with a passion. it was so much more sexy when we didn't know it.....
sigh....it was one of those cool things like torturer guy...Suit and Glasses!

Julian Sark doesn't go together. Sark sounds tough. Julian, in itself is not a bad name, but it doesn't blend with Sark.

i am not sure if this has already been mentioned but JULLIAN and JULIA?! that is a bit odd, maybe this is a sign that syd and sark are siblings

Back