Weird Trends at School

sd6452

Cadet
Ok weird the post didn't show up, so me retyping isn't double posting is it?

My school has lots of random trends. One of them I don't understand is cartoon backpacks. It was cute when I saw them on three or four people, but now, about a fifth or fourth of the school use them. :blink:

my school has that, but only like 5 people actually have those backpacks. They're like the child bags from wal-mart or something that have carebears or sesame street characters. something, else (this isn't weird) is that a lot of the guys have earings, it all occured since last year, and now almost all the guys have them. another one is dying your hair black...

A lot of people do stuff with their hair at my school. Dye, making the hair stick up with lots of gel... yep. Ooh one I don't like is the fake hair extensions because it's so common to see the hair lying on the floor at school. :o_O:

at my school, all the girls are buying black sass & bide skinny leg jeans, which cost about $180
and in summer people are dying their hair blonde and in winter its dark brown
and then theres fake tanning, 30% of the school are orange

Cross dressing.

:mellow:

And the cute backpack thing too, I see Spongebob's and Nemo's face everywhere. *nods*

Country Road bags have hit my school.... also mullet cut for girl

and Fake tan everything seems to be ORANGE

and some girls are in to Anime.....

Rea

A lot of people do stuff with their hair at my school. Dye, making the hair stick up with lots of gel... yep. Ooh one I don't like is the fake hair extensions because it's so common to see the hair lying on the floor at school. :o_O:
lmao thats really weird. at my school there are a lot of goth people

at my school, all the girls are buying black sass & bide skinny leg jeans, which cost about $180
and in summer people are dying their hair blonde and in winter its dark brown
and then theres fake tanning, 30% of the school are orange
^ the big trend at my school is to dye your hair red! and to me it seems like they are all in a competition to see who can wear the shortest skirt because you wouldn't believe the length of some peoples skirts! and the fake tan thing is in aswell.. but they just look stupid! they go orange! DUR!!

Well... my school pretty good with this sorta stuff. We have a LOT of individuals! But I guess one of the trends at the moment is denim mini skirts with black 3/4 length legging things underneath... weird..

Unintentional color coordination. I swear there have been several incidents where groups of people that hang out with each other just come in wearing the same color unplanned. I can at least account on the fact that my friends and I didn't plan for our color cordination. We did happen to pull a pink on Wednesday, which was a highly amusing Mean Girls reference.

Nothing I would consider weird goes on at my school...well except for that short episode when a bunch of asian girls attempted to wear their hair a la quintessential jap. No offense to the labeling. That was very amusing.

Oh and it's very in to be the same but different if that makes any sense at all. It comes naturally to some, and well the fashion police needs to crack down on the others.

The guys wore pink shirts and/or shorts/underwears with naked girls on a few months ago, when it was still sunny here..And yes I do see their underwears cuz their jeans are like down by their knees.

The girls (me and the rest that is) doesn't dress weird or different or so...Most of us just follows the fashion, or has original fashion styles..

Back