Weird Trends at School

This may be because I go to an Agricultural school but

Country kids- Moleskins (bone colour jeans) Akubra Hat (kinda like a cowboy hat but the Aussie version) Colar up and they have the senior jumper with a zip colar

City kids- pink undershirts, grey pants, the latest hair styles, seniors top with a hood.

There are actually popped collars that say 'Prep' on the back of the collar.

Excuse me while I go hurl.

Another fad which I despise are those lacoste shirts.

I admit, I have one, but only ONE. A ton of kids at my school have millions.

They need to realize that whole look is over with.

This has started to die down... but "poping the collar" was big last year in my school (puting the collar on your oxford shirt up... it looks SOOO stupid).

since we have uniforms we really do anything to try and make them our own in some way, which includes some strange stockings on the girls and funny ties on the guys.

haha, i've never looked at it that way before. i guess i shouldn't be surprised either. but the scary thing is that it's actually true.
It's kinda weird that they do, since there's lots of uh different kinds of fashion in Berkeley, well the city if not the school. :P I just finished my college apps and Berkeley was one of the schools by the way!

Speaking of fashion, the fashion insitute came to my English class and one of the things they talked about was disposable clothing. :Ponder:

Another trend I've seen is students wearing backpacks, with nothing in them. :confused:

at my school we have uniforms so everyone does somethign so that they look a little different like popping the collar or wearing those 3/4 length legging things. also there is no such thing as a purse that is too big. i've see girls walking around with these HUGE like tote bag things that are bigger than their backpacks even

at my school we have uniforms so everyone does somethign so that they look a little different like popping the collar or wearing those 3/4 length legging things. also there is no such thing as a purse that is too big. i've see girls walking around with these HUGE like tote bag things that are bigger than their backpacks even
Yeah we have people with HUGE purses too. Then when the teacher yells at them (since we're not allowed to carry backpacks and these things are the same size) the girls get REALLY mad over it.

Back