Weird Trends at School

lol im not going to comment on that last one. i love my huge purses!

hmmm...weird trends....

on guys they're wearing their jeans so that their boxers hang out and the pants are like halfway down their butts.

hm..what else?

not much, at least not that much that's weird

Well since we have a strict uniform, there really 'aint much we can do...

Ummm... having your top button undone... wearing t-bars instead of lace ups... rolling up your sleeves to get ride of the hideous white cuffs, I mean, it's a dress, it doesn't need cuffs... wearing hair ribbons...

Cheap little things :rolleyes:

Oh! And iPods are still really big... everyone brings them to class and stuff :rolleyes:

Well since we have a strict uniform, there really 'aint much we can do...

Ummm... having your top button undone... wearing t-bars instead of lace ups... rolling up your sleeves to get ride of the hideous white cuffs, I mean, it's a dress, it doesn't need cuffs... wearing hair ribbons...

Cheap little things :rolleyes:

Oh! And iPods are still really big... everyone brings them to class and stuff :rolleyes:

Wow that sounds alot like my school except not......I wonder why :think:

The white cuffs are very annoying..,... but we wear lace ups to be different t-bars if ya cool.... werid t-bars if ya werid.... *ME-plus they are cheaper...* and you paint the botom of your t-bars really really bright colours.... but then you get detension.... so

I pods... oh don't get me started they is a box in the office that is filled with taken ipods... they just don't learn.... but if they get the ipods taken off them they probally ask her daddy to buy her a new one!!!!

ok ok soory... i have built up anger....

Ripped jeans are very big at my school, those furry boot things are to :blink:, the sequin, sparkly purses (which I love :lol: ), people also like to wear clothes with the name of the store plastered all over them (I have some clothes like that) namely Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle

well...i dont really have....trends because we have a uniform but right now when i go visit my old school and i wear normal clothes its the hollister and abercrombie stuff....dakine, dc, etnies, still sweet...biggest things: sequins, flats, uggs and ripped jeans

- i am the poster child for all of the above statements

i'm really not liking the giant sequin bags...i just dont know. its like throwing all your stuff in a disco ball and walking around with it on your shoulder :blink:

JuJu I love my 3 pairs of UGGs!! (beige, pink, and baby blue)

me and my fiends always bring our ipods to class. the teachers NEVER take it up! in fact, they're like, who are listening to? really? i love them!

WOW...!!!!! :eek:
Thats so Cool

well...i dont really have....trends because we have a uniform but right now when i go visit my old school and i wear normal clothes its the hollister and abercrombie stuff....dakine, dc, etnies, still sweet...biggest things: sequins, flats, uggs and ripped jeans- i am the poster child for all of the above statements

OK I got like one of those things in that list..... :thinking:

But Sequins really...

Uggs rule!!!!! :woot:

Damn school that allow casual clothes....... *grumble* buubbghebbrbhuuji

Ooooh yes. I definately have American Eagle tees (I love those), I have a couple things from Abercrombie, Hot Topic (shoes), Delias (Love that place!), Wet Seal, and I want some stuff from Forever 21. Flats do rock. But Uggs?? I just dont like Uggs....

haha pretty much my whole closet is abercrombie and hollister. plus i love uggs flats sequins and my big sunglasses lol pretty much everything on that list

Everyone wears these really, funky looking furry boots (it looks like they killed a small bear) and furry boot that reach past the knee (I don't see how anyone can walk in them, and they're so ugly!)

Band-tees are huge, too, but I've got quite a few, so...

Everyone also wears the winter hats with the pom-poms on top, and the two flaps on the sides with strings dangling from them (can't think of the name) and I also have one...

In my Geo. class, we're allowed to listen to our iPods, but they get taken away in any other class -_-

Back