Season 5 Weiss Spoiler

According to Spoilerfix.com Agent Wiess is going to get an offer he can't refuse - he is going to get an offer to work for the President.

I think that is an awesome way for Weiss to leave the show, especially since they pretty much killed his chances with Nadia. It also leaves the possibility for him to return. :D :D

I am so sad that he is leaving.
Him and Marshall together provide the most comic relief EVER!!!
I remember last season after everyone "left" the CIA and they were both depressed and Marshall said that he went to visit Sark just to see a familiar face and then Weiss was like... don't do that... :D IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!
and then when Sydney got captured by that womanizer and Weiss was like I KNEW IT!!!! because he was captured too.
Oh man, good times.... *sniff* *sniff*.... keep it together... *sniff*(crying)...
OH MAN, this sucks!

According to Spoilerfix.com Agent Wiess is going to get an offer he can't refuse - he is going to get an offer to work for the President.

Ok, so I appoligise to Weiss-lovers in advance.

That's stretching the old suspension of disbelief a little bit too far. I mean he only got into APO because he stummbled across the operation. Even once he was in, Sloane treated him like a boy (which he did act like most of the time) who didn't belong there. So being promoted even further just doesn't sit right with me.

Don't get me wrong, Weiss is good comic relief, but not much else. Maybe they just want him to guard the President because no one would be able to get a bullet past his frame.

Ok, so I appoligise to Weiss-lovers in advance.

That's stretching the old suspension of disbelief a little bit too far. I mean he only got into APO because he stummbled across the operation. Even once he was in, Sloane treated him like a boy (which he did act like most of the time) who didn't belong there. So being promoted even further just doesn't sit right with me.

Don't get me wrong, Weiss is good comic relief, but not much else. Maybe they just want him to guard the President because no one would be able to get a bullet past his frame.

Ok OUCH!!! A little jealous are we?? :blink:
Why are you harshing on Weiss...?? He is great... :woot:

He is great...
...at getting shot maybe.

(ok now I'm just baiting you, sorry) :smiley:

I just think it'd be a more appropriate path for him to join a travelling circus or something, he could do magic tricks, etc. Well, maybe not but I think at the least he should have a career change.

...at getting shot maybe.

(ok now I'm just baiting you, sorry) :smiley:

I just think it'd be a more appropriate path for him to join a travelling circus or something, he could do magic tricks, etc. Well, maybe not but I think at the least he should have a career change.

You know what I would rather have Weiss than Vaughn!!!
Vaughn is always so serious and Weiss lightens him up.
I think the whole reason that I like ALIAS is because it is so dramatic all the time but they throw in this stuff that is such dry humor that it keeps you enteretained...
:(
I AM SO SAD THAT WEISS IS LEAVING!!!!.... so I take bait :rolleyes:

You know what I would rather have Weiss than Vaughn!!!
Vaughn is always so serious and Weiss lightens him up.
I think the whole reason that I like ALIAS is because it is so dramatic all the time but they throw in this stuff that is such dry humor that it keeps you enteretained...
:(
I AM SO SAD THAT WEISS IS LEAVING!!!!.... so I take bait :rolleyes:

Hehe, if you're referring to my avatar, that's a sarcastic joke for in the aussie thread. I'm quite anti-Vaughn. :smiley:

I agree with you, the things you mentioned were what made alias great, along with the "Felicity" moments, but they are long gone. I never said Weiss wasan't entertaining, I just think it's non-believable he'd get a job working with the president.

Hehe, if you're referring to my avatar, that's a sarcastic joke for in the aussie thread. I'm quite anti-Vaughn. :smiley:

I agree with you, the things you mentioned were what made alias great, along with the "Felicity" moments, but they are long gone. I never said Weiss wasan't entertaining, I just think it's non-believable he'd get a job working with the president.

Well Mr. Smarty pants he is a stud and I think that he could get any job that he wants...
This season has made me pretty angry so far and I just am not a happy person so anything I say can not be held against me. I am very emotional, especially after watching this weeks episode. I just wanted that stupid guy to say what was going on!!! And I just want to know who the guy in the box is... is it Vaughn!?!?!?!
I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! THE EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTERS ARE KILLING ME!!! AND THAT WAS THE LAMEST GOODBYE EVER THAT WEISS GOT!!!! HE DESERVES A PARTY!!!!!!! I HATE ALIAS!!!!!!... right now... I started screaming that and my dad came in and felt my forehead because I am usually obsessed but right now I am MAD!!!!!!
I need to move out and go live in a cave somewhere. I guess I just have way to much time on my hands to analyze everything since I quit my job. :P
Wish me luck!

not to be technical, but he is only "steps away from the president." he's going to direct covert missions for the nsc... remember when lauren was nsc and weiss said, "ppl from the cia shouldnt marry ppl from the nsc... don't poop where u sleep." and now he's joining them.

i do agree that i've just sorta thought of him as a mediocre field agent. he's a good analyst... but lets leave the punching and kicking to someone else.

do yall rememeber back in season 1... vaughn and weiss werent even field rated... then all of a sudden... after vaughn went to help syd get will back, he became a field agent and weiss went into the field when they raided sd6... i guess anyone can go on missions...

Back