Season 4 What about Sark?

According to sources at SD-1.net, scenes that David shot for the finale are going to be used in the pilot of S5. BUT don't quote me coz I have no idea about the validity of those statements.... (Jinnie? Where are you, dear? :smiley:)

Leslie said:
According to sources at SD-1.net, scenes that David shot for the finale are going to be used in the pilot of S5. BUT don't quote me coz I have no idea about the validity of those statements.... (Jinnie? Where are you, dear? :smiley:)
[post="1356906"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow! I hope you're right, Les! (I apologize for quoting you, my dear. :D)

Haha no it's ok. I just mean don't go telling people "Leslie said Sark's coming back!" Coz I don't know. ;)

I could've sworn I'd read a spoiler predicting that Sark was coming back for either Search and Rescue or the finale. But no Sark. Why?
It was awesome to see the spy family reunited and working as a team to undo the evil work of Darth Vader (ahem, *Elena*). But what about Sark? I am so annoyed by the ending. Vaughn isn't Vaughn? Huh? Is he Sark's brother or what? spying on Syd the whole time?
Whoever he is, IRINA, of all people, knows his secret! How did that happen? And does it have anything to do with Bill and why she killed him?!

IMDb has wrong info!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285333/guests

David Anders/Sark's name is on there in the last episode, even 2 days after the episode aired! I was completely expecting David Anders' name to show up during the credits when they put up the special guest stars during the credits.

Sonia Braga... Then Lena Olin, and then I was looking for Anders, and he wasn't there.

Am I the only one who is expecting one episode of Alias where everyone shows up?! I mean like everyone!

Irina, Sark, Will, Francie or Allison/Francinator somehow in a flashback or something, Lauren (yes, Lauren, the "cow", shippers!), Quentin Tarantino AKA McKenas Cole, Katya Derevko, and anyone who hasn't been killed that has any type of fanbase/significance.

At least the big five - Irina, Sark, Will, Francie, Lauren.

Something like that (where everyone we love/hate shows up) would be fantastic for a 2-hour series finale next year, or the year after (hopefully there will be a 6th season!).

Bring back EVERYONE!!!

Back