Season 5 What Do Weiss' Looks Towards Lauren Mean?

Spike

Cadet
Im very confused there is absolutely no news on Weiss for the upcoming episodes, but they showed him giving Lauren a very strange look twice durin episode 14. Any ideas of what could be in store?

You know, I noticed that too!!! Nobody else I talked to picked up on it. He looked at her like he wondered what she was up to. It was suspect for sure...

"AliasRanger" was the first to mention the look that Weiss gave lauren, but nobody payed attention to it.

I wonder if they're going to play on that in later episodes....

i personally think its because he just doesn't like her. he sees what being in that marraige is doing to his best friend and he probably resents lauren for it. who can blame him though, ya know?

regina_alias said:
i personally think its because he just doesn't like her. he sees what being in that marraige is doing to his best friend and he probably resents lauren for it. who can blame him though, ya know?
Maybe he was checking her out? :P

[quote name='Lazerey's Severed Hand' date='Mar 24 2004, 09:23 PM']Maybe he was checking her out? :P[/quote]
thats altogether possible as well. ;)

Well the look that Weiss gave Lauren ment that he DEFINITELYdint trust her. -_- I think he suspects something he just has a little more investigating to do before he comes right out and tells Vaughn that somethings up with his wife! Then on the other hand it could have been a look of pity. With Weiss knowing how Vaughn still cares for Sydney it could have been a look as to say "Hes going to dump you for her sooner or later, we al know it even you!" :blush: Then lastly it could have been a look becuase he just doesnt liek her or trust her!

I think it's distrust, simple as that. But I'm often wrong. So often. I wonder if Weiss gets a bigger storyline towards the end of the season?

Back