Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't think he cares.

• He'll get over it.

• Other.

• Total voters
I felt sorry for him i mean when they were all standing there being briefed and he was like is there something between u 2 going on and vaughn was like nothing.... poor weiss

well i felt bad for him too because no one ever tells him anything and he is such a good friend and all...i dont think he was jealous, but rather just trying to be a good friend

yeah I think he was a little jealous, but I really think we need more Weiss time! He needs a girl or his own story line. Something for him too besides sit around and make funny comments on Vaughn and Sydney.

ILoveVartan said:
u think vaughn knows that she can't have children then?
Sorry if I'm being nitpicky, but... This was never established. And, if you remember health/sex ed from high school, she's still got another ovary on the other side of her body, and there should be eggs in there still...

Just wanted to help out. We don't have to worry abou this (yet), since it's not been established yet. Maybe she can't have kids, but all we know is that about half of her eggs are gone -- ripped from her body. That's bad enough for now. Poor Syd!

i really doubt he was jealous, just concerned! but what does he knows mean?? knows what?? that jack asked vaughn to act distant from syd...i'm lost in trascription! :P

rogue_kiss said:
ILoveVartan said:
u think vaughn knows that she can't have children then?
Sorry if I'm being nitpicky, but... This was never established. And, if you remember health/sex ed from high school, she's still got another ovary on the other side of her body, and there should be eggs in there still...

Just wanted to help out. We don't have to worry abou this (yet), since it's not been established yet. Maybe she can't have kids, but all we know is that about half of her eggs are gone -- ripped from her body. That's bad enough for now. Poor Syd!
Um, her ovary wasn't even removed. If it had been, the CIA would have noticed when they did a full medical workup on her after she resurfaced in Hong Kong. They just harvested her eggs. It's a common medical procedure for people with infertility problems, and believe me, they don't remove your ovary to do it. Otherwise those couples would have even slimmer chances of getting pregnant.

i don't think weiss is digin' syd, i think he is concerned with Vaughn and syd's relationship- i think he wants them to get back together because he knows how much they love eachother ;)

Back