What do you do as a job or want to do ?

RiverWire

Cadet
So i know alot of you are still at school and collage , some of us are working for a living but what do you do ? or what do you want to do as a career ?

I always want to be a pro football player which was a going pretty well until i snapped my leg back 1998 the year before i left school , since then i was mostly working in the building trade and have always earned good money, the last two years ( maybe a little more ) ive been into internet marketing and promotion, which ive also acquired alot of sites of my own including this one .

So whats you dream ? tell us all a little about ya selves and lets get to know everyone a little better

Right now I'm a Manager at a local grocery store. Hoping to complete my masters in architecture in 10 years. As a matter of a fact I just got promoted at my job today. :D

At the moment, I have no job because i was fired for not showing up... I havent thought about another job yet since I want to do my best in school. I'm aiming for computer science, business management, administration,economics...not really sure yet. I am trying to keep all my options open.

Student, hoping to go to a uni like oxford or cambridge and study banking
I'm going to get work experience at ING in London as my uncle works there =D

Student atm. and work in an aquarium during the summer (too lazy to work throughout the year lol)
Would like to get a pro soccer career, or else surfing.
I have been looking into some soccer academies in the UK, since ireland sucks for soccer. If both of those fail I would probably do something or another related to computers :smiley:

Well, full time Computer Science student at the moment, so just work in Somerfields in holidays.

Wanted to go into the business computing sector, but am really unsure these days. Doing computer science at uni is partly putting me off the idea since the amount of paperwork involved.

Never know really, may even leave uni doing nothing with computers.

I might get this job at Circuit City (FREE TURTLE BEACH x4s). But I'm going to get into Wyotech for the mechanic field and open up my shop with my pops and brother.

I've had a whole range of jobs.....
Ever since I was litle I wanted to join the army so on my 17th birthday I dopped out of school and enlisted a year later I served on a peace keeping force in East Timor..... Another year later I was bored so left the army and spent a year backpacking across Europe working in bars and general labouring jobs..... On returning home I didn't really have anything to do, so got a job training as a locksmith..... A year or so later I was bored with that and I got a job in a printery running offset presses, then they swapped those out and replaced them with digital machines, I picked that up quick and with my computer skills got a job in the IT side of the business..... I seem now to be moving between IT and Pre-press seeing as they are short staffed there..... But I'm getting bored with that too...... Nearly time for a new challenge I think, but have no idea what.....

| FAsT | said:
I might get this job at Circuit City (FREE TURTLE BEACH x4s). But I'm going to get into Wyotech for the mechanic field and open up my shop with my pops and brother.

how will you get free turtle beaches? you better hook me up with some bro

Back