what do you want to escape form?

lol. everyone was stronger than me and i would like fall over cuz they'd liek block me and i wouldn;t be able to hold my ground. haha. my bf likes to play bball. whenever he and his friends play i let THEm play and i just watch. haha

lol. and then he feels all bad about saying i was flirting. lol. haha. i cna get him to do anything wehn i doa sad little face a flutter my eyes haha.

Vaughnlover15 said:
HEYYYY YA'LLZ

right now i wanna escape from my house
[post="1116444"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ditto. I've only been back for 2 days and I already want to get out. That's what 3 years of living on your own does to ya I guess...

my sick mind :laughbounce: lol anyways more like the stupid things i've done, the memories of times i messed around and made a bad choice or whatever. luckily, i don't have too many of htem. well, if i could, i might mellow down (but not erase-- i learned a lot from these) the memories of the last years of elementary school. i was having quite a fair amount of problems...

iheartalias said:
Ditto. I've only been back for 2 days and I already want to get out. That's what 3 years of living on your own does to ya I guess...
[post="1118324"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep same with me...

right now i want to escape my house AGAIN.

Back