What do you think of Sark's first name?

What does everyone think of Sark's first name being Julian?

• Makes him more sexy!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great - i love it!

• Yeah, it will do

• It's ok, he could have a better one

• Leaves me cold!

• He was more mysterious without a first name!

• Total voters
hey peoples just wondering what everyone thinks of Sark's first name being Julian. I kinda like it, although he was more sexy without a first name!!

I voted for the last choice too... But the name has grown on me. I hated it at first, but I love it now.

Les

He was more mysterious without a first name - BUT I have come to love Julian. My love for it was solidified when, in Legacy, Sloane said "Don't push me, Julian." It just sounded so right. And I fell in love with the name.

But he was more mysterious without a first name. However - the mystery is still there since we don't know much else about him. ^_^

Yeah i agree with you's all, we still dont know too much about Sark so he is still a mystery. I kind of like Julian as a first name. It has a certain ring to it.

i love it.

it makes him human too.

the name adds to themystery because it makes you wonder what happened to someone sweet enough to have the name julian to turn into sark.

He was more mysterious without a first name.

But like, Amy... I've come to love the name Julian. :D

But because his father's name was Lazarey, isn't he Julian Lazarey? Now THAT I can't wrap my head around. :lol:

He's always be just Sark to me. :smiley:

I love it! I've never heard that name b4 but it really does match him.

Only he could pull that name off...

If it were anyone else with that name it would be just weird. lol

~ Rae ~ :cool:

i didn't like it at first. i mean he was sark. he wasn't supposed to have a first name. it was mysterious. it was sexy. and julian? i mean that was just weird. now it like makes me salivate. when i meet someone named julian or hear about someone named julian, it elevates them in my mind. he is just so sexy that any name on him would be gorgeous. he could pull of like fred and make it turn you on.🤤

Joyie said:
But because his father's name was Lazarey, isn't he Julian Lazarey? Now THAT I can't wrap my head around. :lol:

He's always be just Sark to me. :smiley:
julian lazarey seems like it is the person he was. but he's changed you know. he's darker. he's badass. now he just has to be sark. it's such a sexier name anyway :smiley:

someone (cant remember who now, sorry) pointed out that Sark's father's name was Lazarey........so my question is does anyone know how Sark got the name Sark??

at first i didnt like the name but now i just love it. it sounds sexy, Julian Sark. He's still mysterious though, we dont know anything else about him. I love sark

Well, first I didn't it like his name, and when Sloane said, "Don't push me, Julian!" That's when I started to love his name. :love: I like Julian Sark better than Julian Lazarey. -_-

I like it it sounds very upper class Julian...
you know??

and I agree with Kathy Julian Sark is MUCH better than Julian Lazarey... that sounds to Chicago mob...

Back