What do you think of Sark's first name?

What does everyone think of Sark's first name being Julian?

• Makes him more sexy!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great - i love it!

• Yeah, it will do

• It's ok, he could have a better one

• Leaves me cold!

• He was more mysterious without a first name!

• Total voters
by the way how did he get the name Sark?
did he just decide oh i don't like the name Lazarey Sark sounds better
or was there an actual reason?

I love the name Julian and not so crazy on Lazarey. Julian Sark, hmmm.... sounds good to my ears altho just 'Sark' alone is mysterious. Well, Julian Lazarey doesn't sound too bad at all to me too. 😆

I prefer Sark on its own...and Julian Lazarey...that is the only way I'll use his first name. For some reason I just can't stand hearing/reading/writing Julian Sark...

see i like the name julian sark. it mixes two things that are just so different. there is sark, who is a sexy blonde badass assassin who doesn't feel. and there is julian, who grew up without a real father, who wishes for something more. i love it.

m-c

It's true that Sark is a pseudonym... My favorite thing to do is wonder at how he got it... Right now I like to think it has something to do with the Channel Islands... but who knows? :love: So much fun...

I don't like calling him Lazarey at all. So Julian Sark is a-ok to me... But I usually just use Sark. I'm still of the camp that liked when he was mysterious and had no first name. ^_^ But I don't mind Julian, mind you...

I liked it when it was just Sark. Much sexier. I think he deserved a better name than Julian... although now that name is sexier to me. Anything to do with him is sexy to me!

Julian is such a playboy type name. Plus it sounds British. I think it suits him because it's hot. Or maybe he makes it hot, I can't tell, kinda like the chicken and the egg.

When i first learned Sark's name was Julian i was like "that is such a stupid name" but the more i say it the better it sounds. Now i'm like obsessed with it. I think i'll name my first child Julian.

On the matter of the Sark/Lazeray thing maybe only his mother had rights to him? would that make him have his mother's maiden name? i dunno just a shot in the dark :love:

I think he should have a more manly name, but I don't think greg or mark would suit him very well. I don't think he goes well with first names, Sark is perfect. I guess Julian is ok too.

Back