Season 2 What do you think will happen?

i don't know but im soooo exicted i think it is countdown to when they figure out what sloane is doing and why he has a obbsetion with rambaldi

ooo another good idea maybe its count down to find out why irina turned herself in to the CIA. that is a good on!!
lauren :super: teimle

I think the Countdown is to the Rambaldi device that is being assembled. But that's my very early speculation, maybe it'll change after I see the episode.

I think that you're right in thinking that either Sloane or Irina will be caught. As JJ hinted that Lena Olin will be leaving the show, my bet's on her.

i think its something to do with a rambaldi weapon...i hopw irina doesnt leave the show! that would suck!

i think what ever it is it cant be good considering there are always twists in this show.
Something always happens when u leasst exect it.

like the morse code earings."truth takes time" and when syd goes to undo the dentinater on that bomb i the chemical factory and dixon has a remote one and it blows up

i hope itz a countdown to sloane's death! HE HAS BEEN SOOOOOOO EVIL! he has practically ruined syd's life and i just read that LO is leaving?? oh no! she is sooo good on the show!! i just really hope the countdown is not to vaughn or syd's death ( itz probly not!)

No! I like Sloane. I mean I don't really like him that much, be he's such an interesting character. I think that it's probably Irina (Lena Olin) because of the rumors, but I hope they're not true anyway.

*Just a really...um...obvious thought, but isn't this the second to last or third to last episode of the season. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

:angelic: Kate

if you want to know, spoilers up for this one!and all i think that is going to happen(this isnt spoiler this is my own mind thinking!) is that we will be in compelte shock of what will happen!lol

OK...who the hell started the LO rumor she was leaving the show! If that's true there's a certain "Manu", who said the opposite, is going to rue the day.
If it's true, then look for Irina to be killed protecting Sydney and possibly Jack. Arrrrggghh, I hate rumors and spoilers.

Back