What faction will you be backing?

Bwa ha ha! Not me. Though I have only a smallest inkling of what the gearsmiths are like at the moment, I already know that I'm gonna make a gearsmith zealot with an unhealthly fear of magic, though grudgingly respectful of its power. I'm certain from what I've read though that the gearsmiths won't employ magic, but perhaps psuedomagic (electricity? clockwork? We see!). I feel this will probably make them the most unique group of the land, and I find that pretty attractive. From what I've gathered from other people's posts, it sounds like they'll be the underdogs of this game community too, and I like that idea and hope it stays that way. :P

I don't know yet, but there are only 3 factions correct? There seems to be very little info available about this game.

Probably Nature or Gear for my main character. He's going to be a fighter so the arcane faction is out.

Originally posted by Apollo@Mar 17 2006, 02:18 AM
I can't decide between Gearsmith or Arcanum, since I wanted to be a Gearknight Necromancer.
I'm pretty sure everyones choices will change. There isn't enough information out for everyone to fully comprehend what they will truely want to back as a faction.

hm, welp since I'll be playing a half elven, primary rogue, and secondary of either warrior or healer. My character seems rather neutral... so not too sure yet, might go kinnaes, or if trim, has its own actual "balance" faction, I will likely go that way.

I wounder if all in the same guild needs to be in the same faction.
..dont know which I will pick.. I know to little about it.

Well, I know that guilds ally themselves with a great house, but I don't know if they are required to do so. Not sure if individual players specify their alliance either. Anyone have more info?

I'd be "Triumvirate" myself. I'm contemplating a ranger/rogue or a ranger/gearknight or a rogue/gearknight or... er... you get the point. SO hard to decide...

Not a fencesitter, no. Just not actually opposed to any of the three, willing to back any one of them. In favor of a balance of them all.

Back